Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

luminics....

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I ordered 8:08 pm on April 3rd recieved in the mail at 12 ish on April 6th
Two Thumbs up Lumincs!

I got the Yellow bulbs, I wish they were a more brighter yellow... like the older acura TL fog lamps... but it still looks great. It makes the stock bulbs seem like Hyper whites! nothing but stares today, and bad weather driving vision is great
Old 04-08-2005, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

just installed the uv low/high beams and the jdm yello fogs. they look sick. i also installed a piaa accent light along with a clear turn signal bulb. love the look of the lights now. all i have to do now is to be able to get the fog lights to come on with the parking lights instead of having to turn on the headlights too.

also: the piaa accent lights i'm using are the superwhite sx h-151e 12v/5v. they have em at autobarn for like $12. i tried some other something bulbs that had a metallic look and although the metallic looks good, they were some no name jdm brand thing that weren't nearly as bright as the piaas. those i got at pepboys for $5. guess u get what u pay for.
Old 04-08-2005, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by suby2scion
Guys stop nitpicking already...

I just put in my UV's tonight in my tC and they are the bomb. They look great, better and brighter than stock, and look crisper and cleaner, if that makes any sense.

They're $25, free shipping and a 1 year guaranatee...ya can't beat that! I was gonna drop twice that on some crappy Silverstars...these are better.

Enough of the pic requests...just get them already ya cheapskates...
Everyone is just loving our bulbs you cant beat our low price, free shipping, high quality bulbs and 1 year warranty. Who else is so sure on there product that they are willing to give you a full 1 year warranty?
Personally I have been driving with the yellows in my highs and lows for about 8 months now with no problems. I switched them out for the Ultra Violets the other day and noticed each day they got brigther.

Company Site Takes All Major Credit/Debit Cards

www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 04-10-2005, 02:18 PM
5 Year Member

I got my Ultra Violet low beams yesterday ... very prompt shipping. They look very nice, but I was quickly concerned that they are not AS bright as the OEM or maybe that there isn't as much coverage. Look at this pic from trialsindude:

Could anyone post a picture to compare Hyper White to Ultra Violet?? Side by side would be great. I think I might want to ship the UV's back and get Hyper White.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:38 PM
5 Year Member
Scinergy

I like the UV luminics. I just got a pair on Friday. If you put in an order with these guys, you might just get the bulbs a few days later. I had them sent to my job when ordering and WOW I was surprised at how fast they came.
AS I SAID, I LIKE THEM BUT I NOTICED THAT ARENT ALL THAT BRIGHT IMO. THEY DON'T PUT MUCH LIGHT ON THE GROUND. The stockers seem to perform better in that aspect. The light the UV provides is good enough...don't get me wrong...but in terms of coolness for the price-you can't beat it!
Old 04-10-2005, 06:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Yeah, I am too very happy with my Luminics Violet headlights. They might not be extra bright, but hey, theyre bright enough!
Old 04-11-2005, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
SL Member

Originally Posted by TC_kirk
I got my Ultra Violet low beams yesterday ... very prompt shipping. They look very nice, but I was quickly concerned that they are not AS bright as the OEM or maybe that there isn't as much coverage. Look at this pic from trialsindude:

Could anyone post a picture to compare Hyper White to Ultra Violet?? Side by side would be great. I think I might want to ship the UV's back and get Hyper White.
It is bright enough, that pic was taken wrong. The parking lot was angled weird thats why it looks like that. I will talk some pics soon and host them again. Stay tuned
Old 04-11-2005, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Everyone that has ran our bulbs has been extremely happy with them. The bulbs get a little brigther after you have used them for a couple days or atleast i noticed that on my personal car.

www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 04-12-2005, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Well, based on what I've read in this loooooonnnggg thread, I've ordered Bright Whites for my tC - for both the upper and lower beams. I can't wait!

If they show up by the weekend, I'll install them and be at the Scion get-together this coming Sunday, April 17th, at Black Hill Regional Park in Boyds, MD. It'll just be me and about 50+ other Scions there. Very intimate, right?

LUMINICS - If you see this in time, throw some advertising swag (flyers, business cards, etc) in with my lights. I'll be glad to hand it out this Sunday. Thanks!
Old 04-12-2005, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hopefully ill get mine tis week, I got all high, lows and fogs all in UV.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

9005/9006 = Low/Highs?

sen-
Old 04-13-2005, 02:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

I ran h4's on my stock xB.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Xb
Headlights H4
Foglights 9006

Xa
Headlights H4
Foglights 9006

Tc
Lows 9006
Highs 9005
Foglights 9006

www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 04-13-2005, 05:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Luminics HW bulbs on Scion tC *Pics*

Ok so I finally got my Hyperwhites in and took some pictures of them. The color is easy on the eyes at night and is every bit as bright as the stock bulbs.

Here are just the running lights:

Headlights:

Headlights and brights: (Both HW luminics)

Headlights and my PIAA 510's:

Headlights on garage:

Headlights and highbeams on garage:

Headlights, highbeams and PIAA driving lights on garage:
Old 04-13-2005, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just got my UV bulbs in yesterday. If it manages to stop raining, I'll install them and post some pics tonight.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:29 AM
5 Year Member

Believe me, these bulbs are great. The light output is good but the color is just extremely awesome. The UV's put out pure white, with just a tinge of purple. I had PIAA's in a similar color but took them out because they were too purple. These bulbs will make you happy.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:27 PM
5 Year Member

Default Got luminics and silverstars

I just bought some silverstars and the luminics yellow bulbs for my tC. I was impressed by the brightness of both. Before I had eurodesignz bulbs and they were worthless, horrible lights. Anyways, I am going to stick with the silverstars. If anyone wants my tC yellow luminics they can have it for $5 less, so $25 for the pair. All I did was put them in and take them out so they are fine. PM me.

Jay
Old 04-20-2005, 01:41 PM
5 Year Member
Scinergy

What is the lubricant on the connectors called? I got the UV's on my xB and I decided to get my wife some for her camry but her lube is all dried up when I switched them out-does it matter?
Old 04-20-2005, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by boxlover
What is the lubricant on the connectors called? I got the UV's on my xB and I decided to get my wife some for her camry but her lube is all dried up when I switched them out-does it matter?
Its ok to put the bulbs on without the lubricant.

www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 04-20-2005, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Luminics = Great Customer Service!

sen-

Quick Reply: luminics....