Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

what do you think

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 04:15 AM
5 Year Member

Default what do you think

well first off i would like to say tahanks to everyone on this site for all the help. i want to know what all of you thank about this i dont know if it has been done or if i can. I want to take all the stock seats out of my xb front and back and put 4 momo seats in the place of the stock and i am good with molds and fiberglass and audio video. but after the seats are dont i want to build a fiberglass center dash from the front to the back and then mold it in to the sub box in the cargo area. the new center dash would hold a tv between the two front seats for the people in the back seats also would be a great armrest also would hold the ps2 ant i am running the new kenwood ddx7015 for the head unit, replacing the stock speakers with the jl audio zr650-csi and maybe add an extra set somewhere, also the subs are 2 jl audio 13.5" w7 powered by 2 jl audio1/1000 amps for the subs and the components will be powered by 2 jl audio e6450 amps. also would have some extra batteries and upgrade alternater. well that is what i have in my head so what do you think good or bad i want to know.

thanks, derrick
Old 10-22-2004, 04:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Umm, bro- what's like to have waaaay too much time on your hands?

Seriously, that sounds incredible. It will look amazing, and much more substantial than a regular mod.

(but again, what's it like, a little envious over here)
Old 10-22-2004, 04:24 AM
5 Year Member

no man i work at a car audio shop i st augustine fl small town most old people so we are slow and want to work on my ride.
Old 10-22-2004, 04:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Im already had my plans drawn up to do a console down the center of the car with 8 10" subs up to the dash. I think its going to be awsome.

I have my own shop I work at plus my Car audio shop I work at so I can get alot of it done while on the clock
Old 10-22-2004, 04:52 AM
5 Year Member

sweet have you started and if so can we see some pice hope it works out for you
Old 10-22-2004, 09:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

must be nice. i'd do anything to be able to be in your "predicament" lol id love to be able to be that financially secure and have that awesome of a job.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by jlscion
sweet have you started and if so can we see some pice hope it works out for you
Im not allowde to start ripping apart the interior until I Shave then entire car and repaint it 2 more months Ill be on the inside. I might start on teh guage cluster a little early. But Im doing all fiberglass and tweed.