Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Where to buy Under-seat subwoofer enclosure?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

At this point I am not sure what is going on. I know they had a big falling out with Elegonics, and were moving out on their own. Their website has had the same page up for a while. http://www.quarterwavedesigns.com I suppose you could try the email address at the bottom of the page. I really thought they would have the site up and running by now. It will be quite unfortunate if we do not see the return of quarter wave designs.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:49 PM
5 Year Member

Ok just spoke with someone where james was a tenant. According to him they as a business are no more. Did not get the individuals name, argg, but it seems that I am out of money again.

Starting to not like the advertisers here at scion life. Was ripped off to the toon of 3k by rosesofhouston/cleancustoms and now almost $300 by elegonics/quarterwavedesigns/james

Fuesad
Old 08-16-2006, 12:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just read Fuesad's post and I guess I can be counted among the people who were F--ked over by Elegonics/QuarterWaveDesigns/James, to the tune of $510...

I ordered a customer set of kicks for my xB on June 8, was handled great by James pre-sale, then everything went dark. When QWD re-surfaced in July it looked like James was back on track, but again I got the runaround by James over the last couple of weeks.

To all those who raved about their quality of work and customer service, you were the fortunate ones, at least you got what you paid for.

Bottom line: FORGET THEM.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I still make under the seat enclosures if any is interested. No falling into the dark with me, maybe in a book.

Moe
Old 08-28-2006, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member

Default Elegonics

Hey there scion lifers. I'm Wayne the unfoutunate president of elegonics. I apologize for the confusion. James as I have found out from reading some of your posts has screwed some people out of money. After reports of people not getting product we started looking into alot of things. We are still trying to get this all sorted out. If you are one of these people please contact me at eleprez06@yahoo.com . After suffering many losses when our partner skipped out on us over the recent July 4th holiday we have had to shut down. Elegonics is no more. But there is good news. I will personally manufacture several of the XBII underseat downfire 10" boxes. and possibly the TC1. If you are interested in these enclosures please contact me at the E-mail above. Production will start begining at the end of this week of the begining of next week. There will be more announcments coming soon. new website and new products. So if you like cool plexiglass stuffg and XB enclosures stay tuned.[/img]
Old 08-28-2006, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member

Default Elegonics

Hey there scion lifers. I'm Wayne the unfoutunate president of elegonics. I apologize for the confusion. James as I have found out from reading some of your posts has screwed some people out of money. After reports of people not getting product we started looking into alot of things. We are still trying to get this all sorted out. If you are one of these people please contact me at eleprez06@yahoo.com . After suffering many losses when our partner skipped out on us over the recent July 4th holiday we have had to shut down. Elegonics is no more. But there is good news. I will personally manufacture several of the XBII underseat downfire 10" boxes. and possibly the TC1. If you are interested in these enclosures please contact me at the E-mail above. Production will start begining at the end of this week of the begining of next week. There will be more announcments coming soon. new website and new products. So if you like cool plexiglass stuffg and XB enclosures stay tuned.