Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC II Coilovers for xB?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 04:43 AM
5 Year Member

Default Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC II Coilovers for xB?

Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC II Coilovers for xB.
anyone have these? any pix? wondering how low they give. trying to find some decent priced coilovers that will drop me low low low. not worried about ride quality. im used to my crappy drift ride . looking for something that can set me down more than like 3.5 inches. low is my main concern. i was considering airbags, but i wanted more of a solid ride where i dont have to worry about busting bags from taking a hard turn or somthing.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:44 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm wondering about these as well...

I thought about Tanabe springs at first, but I think the DF210's are too low for my taste, and the NF210's may not be low enough.

The Tanabe coilovers may just be the answer...

Post up if you got 'em
Old 10-26-2004, 04:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

df's too low? i think not lol. id like 2.5 drop springs awesome. i'm runnin cheapy coilovers and they have a pretty good drop. but are ghetto
Old 10-26-2004, 11:37 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
df's too low? i think not lol. id like 2.5 drop springs awesome. i'm runnin cheapy coilovers and they have a pretty good drop. but are ghetto
Well, too low for my taste anyway. Actually, I love the drop they produce, but in my neighborhood, the streets aren't the greatest, and my driveway is pretty steep. I'm sure I'd love them, but my wife is not one to slow down for potholes or hit speed bumps at an angle. I'm afraid she'd tear it up, so for me I'm better off with more of a mild drop.

What's so cool about these cars is that if I decide to change springs out to test which ones I like better, the install is rather easy, and they springs themselves are not that expensive. I'm gonna start with the NF210's, if they are not low enough, I'll probably change them for some DF210's...