Notices

Can anyone help me find these wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 06:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Can anyone help me find these wheels?

Well I called wheelmax.com to order my set of Exel RS-GT which were on sale and they tell me they are all sold out, I can't seem to find these wheels anywhere else so I am hoping one of you may know a good exel dealer where I can pickup a pair.. I am looking for 18's

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:27 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: Can anyone help me find these wheels?

Originally Posted by OKIHost
Well I called wheelmax.com to order my set of Exel RS-GT which were on sale and they tell me they are all sold out, I can't seem to find these wheels anywhere else so I am hoping one of you may know a good exel dealer where I can pickup a pair.. I am looking for 18's

Thanks in advance.
have you tried town fair tire?

I am getting my Konig Heliums from them, they are local and they will match any online price.
Wheel locks are included!
Old 03-29-2004, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No kidding, there is one about 3 blocks from me So I just gave them a call and hopefully they will honor the wheelmax sale price

Thanks a million for the idea, I always thought the electronics stores did the price matching.

note: I have not even picked up my xB yet but I want to get off the steelies asap, I think its going to be nice enough out now to throw them on.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Did just notice this though on the price match page.

We'll Beat All Prices Of CT, MA, RI, NH which means any place in cali they wont honor, who know though I would honestly rather use them anyway as they offer an awesome road hazard warrenty which is a must when running these rubber bands.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by OKIHost
Did just notice this though on the price match page.

We'll Beat All Prices Of CT, MA, RI, NH which means any place in cali they wont honor, who know though I would honestly rather use them anyway as they offer an awesome road hazard warrenty which is a must when running these rubber bands.

That's strange, because the guy I talked to told me they would beat any internet quote as long as they have a quote including shipping.

I didn't care, because TFT was the only place that had these, and I was ok with the price.

I can't wait to get the steels off now that I have the car. I feel like a geek in loafers. Frankly I like the look of the stock wheels without the covers better!