Old 01-08-2005, 03:18 AM
5 Year Member

I like the wheels posted in here.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by hahajoey
honestly, i was considering some jline wheels till it dawned to me,.. i'll be just like those HRE, I-FORGE idiots who think that their kustom wheels are the ____..
lol
when in reality, their quality doesn't even compare, go figure why work, volk, and ss-r's have been around for SOOOO LONG, and are sold WORLD WIDE, and are wanted by EVERYONE(well not everyone)..

u know? i just think hre's and iforge's are for suckers. thats just my opinion. i bet we got people who are gonna tell me how 'wrong' i am coming up right now.
I guess im a big time sucker because YOU don't like HRE or Iforged wheels. I just read this post and I really like the wheels on the first white scion. It looks like a perfect offset and the right stance. But you my friend are not the brightest person here. I understand this a scion and its a low priced vehicle, but to say HRE and other custom forged wheels are for idiots is a pretty dumb comment. Most mercedes and high line vehicles choose custom forged wheels as their choice. If the problem is about the money, don't hate on the wheels cause their expensive.. I don't think im the only one that thinks they look good. peace.

btw.. I have HRE's on my scion.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

BCP RULEZ!

Old 01-08-2005, 10:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by miamijdm
I guess im a big time sucker because YOU don't like HRE or Iforged wheels. I just read this post and I really like the wheels on the first white scion. It looks like a perfect offset and the right stance. But you my friend are not the brightest person here. I understand this a scion and its a low priced vehicle, but to say HRE and other custom forged wheels are for idiots is a pretty dumb comment. Most mercedes and high line vehicles choose custom forged wheels as their choice. If the problem is about the money, don't hate on the wheels cause their expensive.. I don't think im the only one that thinks they look good. peace.

yes we know u have HRE's and yes because we can't afford them(or at least me)
thats why im jealous of u. just because 'most people' do somehting, doesn't
mean that it is everyone's taste. ever heard of the term bandwagon?

i can't believe u have the ***** to put, don't hate because MY wheels are expensive.
hahaha thats just hilarious. sorry but i still don't like your wheels, never did, never will.

hre's are just a bunch of hype in my eyes, and im sure u think otherwise(thats why u have them). everyone has their own opinion about rims, and other things. as u stated, im not very bright, maybe thats why i think your car isn't even all that.
so go shove it mr. big head. :D
Old 01-08-2005, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

okay that post was useless. =) joey i know u like ur japanese wheels n yes u do have nice wheels. just let it go man quit being so angryat the world
Old 01-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

I agree with joey, I don't think they are that hot, its just a name
Old 01-10-2005, 01:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by hahajoey
Originally Posted by miamijdm

yes we know u have HRE's and yes because we can't afford them(or at least me)
thats why im jealous of u. just because 'most people' do somehting, doesn't
mean that it is everyone's taste. ever heard of the term bandwagon?

i can't believe u have the ***** to put, don't hate because MY wheels are expensive.
hahaha thats just hilarious. sorry but i still don't like your wheels, never did, never will.

hre's are just a bunch of hype in my eyes, and im sure u think otherwise(thats why u have them). everyone has their own opinion about rims, and other things. as u stated, im not very bright, maybe thats why i think your car isn't even all that.
so go shove it mr. big head. :D
wow.. I didn't realize that I was responding to the same person that I had this argument with before. I'm just going to sit back and watch you put this on all the other forums that exist and watch them flame you for being an idiot.. peace.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

are they gonna flame on me? or are they gonna flame on YOU for being a conceited moron?

obviously i already have 1 person that agrees with me.
so sit back and watch.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by quadoptix
okay that post was useless. =) joey i know u like ur japanese wheels n yes u do have nice wheels. just let it go man quit being so angryat the world
Old 01-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by quadoptix
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-12-2005, 02:04 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

I still agree with it, no matter if yall think its useless or not
Old 01-12-2005, 07:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

I like HRE and would run them any day but no on my box and I don't think there is anything wrong with them atlease you pay for some nice Multi Piece wheels but I think they made these for high class euro cars not our little box, its just my thought but hey if that's what you like more power to you. JDMP
Old 01-12-2005, 08:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

HRE's are seen constantly on honda's and acura's who run WiDEBODY, as well as euro cars.

there are many rim makers such are HAMANN, BRABUS, AMG, LOWENHART, MAYA, etc that make rims MULTIPiECE
for those 'hi end luxury cars'. i dont have a problem with hre's.
i just think theres a lot of hype behind them. just like WRX's and NEON SRT-4's. u take away the speed, and u're left with a corolla with a hoodscoop or kia rio with a big wing.

u'll always find your share of people who still think its a bad car, BUT there are people out there who know and think that its just a car that has nothing but speed.

HRE's are quality rims, but i just don't like the hype. they're not hard to get, they're easy to order, whereas some rare jdm wheels or euro rims are hard to come by.

everyone has their flavor, and their tastes, thats why cars come in all sorts of trims, colors, options, etc.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Any fatlip and offset lovers got pics of their rides to share with the scion community?
Old 01-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Man, I saw some J-lines on a 240 this past weekend at JDM Theory, nice, very nice.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by squirrel
Man, I saw some J-lines on a 240 this past weekend at JDM Theory, nice, very nice.
yeah that was mark from driftunit. his car is what turned me on to those wheels. but I'm looking to getting something new
Old 01-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by signalxB
Originally Posted by squirrel
yeah that was mark from driftunit. his car is what turned me on to those wheels. but I'm looking to getting something new
Rich,

Yes, that was the car! I'm trying to save my pennies for some J-lines in staggered offset. I got the rear camber plates now, just need the wheels to finish off the look.

Not working SUX! Especially when there is beaucoup OT to be had.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i just saw the white jline xB driving on my way home from work, right down the street from my house. he must work by here. it looked good. i tried to catch up to him but traffic is a beotch.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

I thinking SDMsl2 in 15x8 front and 15x10 rear. With gold centers, of course.

Anyone have some box flares for sale?!?!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:49 PM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by NCP31
I thinking SDMsl2 in 15x8 front and 15x10 rear. With gold centers, of course.

Anyone have some box flares for sale?!?!
How about some cf fender flares to match the wing?

Quick Reply: fatlip and offset lovers