Notices

Just Ordered these Rims Work Equip 01 ...... Cant Wait

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 04:03 AM

I am not the one who hates cause I do not, however it seems you do though you can make a stupid comment and then when someone responds to them.... you get all defensive and bent out of shape about it......think about it...I am just responding to what you wrote.....nothing else I don't even know you so how can I hate you???????? And as far as my so called fugly rims......PLEASE...You drive a cookie cutter car just like everyone else does and make the same cheap ___ mods...........dude what you like is a matter of opinion right......I like those rims so what if you cant afford them and then start flaming me........

Old 07-27-2005, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

349?? per set or per wheel?
Old 07-27-2005, 04:10 AM

Yes $349 per rim...my god I have seen rims cost into the thousands I know these are expensive however I do like them and thats why I purchased them.......I did not want to settle for some cookie cutter rims...............

Old 07-27-2005, 04:18 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yet i do like your autozone seat covers

i just dont get it. these are JDM rims. you have nothing of the sort on your car. haha. it just doesnt match up well IMO

i guess if you like it thats all that matters. its your car not mine. i do stuff to mine you probably dont like.

anyway good luck with your new rims

scott
Old 07-27-2005, 04:20 AM

thanks scott...no more seatcover though.....lol

Old 07-29-2005, 02:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just had to chime in on the subject. He is paying more in price because he is also getting a custom offset. He won't be needing wheel spacers or shims to get his wheels nice and flush to the fenders, like almost everyone else here on the board with sunken in rims. . There is no +42 offset here. With his custom offset he will have a lot of lip on the rims depending whether or not he got the right disk setup for front and rear.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: Just Ordered these Rims Work Equip 01 ...... Cant Wait

Originally Posted by gmilonas76

15x8 25 offset front 10 offset rear $369 shipped
I think it would look good on your box! Good luck
Old 07-29-2005, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by sexyscionlover
kinda played out since Gene first did it. now its the "cool" thing to do i guess.
... sorry, that made me laugh. :D
Old 07-30-2005, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

What I find funny is how he keeps saying that he doesn't want to get "cookie cutter" rims, but I could have sworn i've seen at least 3-4 other xBs already on these same wheels.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

i want work, wheels
Old 07-31-2005, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: _______

Hey _______ you say 3-4 xb's out of how many thousands. ...NEWS FLASH ....your a real stupid and ignorant moron..........DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT COOKIE CUTTER MEANS ???????????PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK>>>>>>>LIBERAL MORON
wait, let's stop...

group hug everyone

Old 07-31-2005, 01:38 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cookie cutter means its one of many. Thats what it means. And these wheels are on many Scions now. Theres no reason to use that language towards Jason or liberals for that matter. I understood what he was getting at. No need for name calling. If you like them thats all that should matter. Just ignore everyone.

Scott
Old 07-31-2005, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

personnally i dont like the rims, but to each his own. If the xb is done up right it should look ok, just not into that style. Good luck and post some pics when you get them on and then let people decide
Old 07-31-2005, 01:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: _______

PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK>>>>>>>LIBERAL MORON
JDMxB, At least he didn't call you a Conservative Moron

Gmil, if you're gonna post up on a public forum, you gotta be able to take the criticism...just be happy you can even get those wheels!
Old 07-31-2005, 02:00 AM

critisism sure............... I can take..............what is there to critisise though I posted I am purchasing rims why should i be critisised for that??????????????
however this is jeoulesy and a pure insult I merely posted I am purchasing these rims that VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE Probobly cause they cost alot.....sure I wish they did not they set me back however I was willing to sacrafice ........ however to flame me because I like these wheels and then someone suggested that 3-4 people having these wheels out of how many scion owners out there???????100's of thousands and to call me cookie cutter.............. the guy is an idiot...........Sorry a LIBERAL IDIOT.....................

Old 07-31-2005, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

To some people, they are cookie cutter - it's all relative I don't think they are cookie cutter wheels, but they are by no means original. Then again, nothing is original. Being original doesn't neccessarily mean better anyways. Quality is always good though. Those rims are definitely quality. Just chill....you conservatives are too uptight
Old 07-31-2005, 02:17 AM

I like the Work wheels and once i saw them I had to have them....thats the way I am.....I dont care if 1 or 1 million people have them all that matters to me is that I like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2005, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not really
Old 07-31-2005, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

critisism sure............... I can take..............what is there to critisise though I posted I am purchasing rims why should i be critisised for that??????????????
however this is jeoulesy and a pure insult I merely posted I am purchasing these rims that VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE Probobly cause they cost alot.....sure I wish they did not they set me back however I was willing to sacrafice ........ however to flame me because I like these wheels and then someone suggested that 3-4 people having these wheels out of how many scion owners out there???????100's of thousands and to call me cookie cutter.............. the guy is an idiot...........Sorry a LIBERAL IDIOT.....................
There is a Z in criticize. I just wanted to jump in and critisize your spelling, your behavior and your choice in rims.

You seriously need to stop the name calling and that cookie cutter crap. Go smoke a bowl and chill out man. So what if you can afford to buy those fugly rims. Sure they cost alot, but thats not the reason why VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE them. Nobody has them because their fugly. Sorry man, but the truth hurts. It even stings a little. Sure your rims are expensive, sure they're a little fugly, and sure they're setting you back. boo hoo baby. Go cry me a river, then build a me bridge and get over it!
Old 07-31-2005, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dood where did u get those wheels for that cheap a price?????

Quick Reply: Just Ordered these Rims Work Equip 01 ...... Cant Wait