Notices

Just Ordered these Rims Work Equip 01 ...... Cant Wait

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by gmilonas76
Not you again......... FUGLY............. PLEASE go back to the ____en hole you crawled out of _______.....You are a follower not a leader go and follow your stupid cookie cutter friends off the nearest bridge.......................LOL
Are you calling me a cookie cutter just cuz I have a tC?
PLEASE...You drive a cookie cutter car just like everyone else does
Your calling out every tC owner on this website *******. You better shut your mouth boy.

The throw up comment was all about your horrible choice in rims. So that's what the flip that's about. Sorry, but your rims make me sick. And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so.

You posted this thread looking for feedback or comments regarding your rims. Well you got it. Those rims are fugly and you are an _______!

You think your a tuff guy don't you? Ya, your real hard talking trash on a board. Your an internet board posting tuff guy.

Do everyone a favor, and stop crying over your poor rim purchasing decision. Nobody wants to hear it jack off!
Old 07-31-2005, 04:50 AM
5 Year Member

I'll have to be cookie cutter and agree with the majority....the rims are fugly.
Old 07-31-2005, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This thread and the strong opinions generated about peoples choices in THINGS is very similar to the general public's opinion about our xB's. Our boxes have such a unique shape that you either like it or you don't. Live and let live.
Old 07-31-2005, 07:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

so sad...

scion life forums aren't what they used to be
Old 07-31-2005, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like your choice of wheels, definitely different. The red box posted on the 1st page is wicked . It's your money, money you worked hard for, and to dispose how you see fit. Goddamn right

And for those who are hating, saying how you've seen these wheels on MANY boxes (you make it seem as if these are common), and they are played out and well ____...if thats the case then YOUR STOCK WHEELS ARE PLAYED OUT!! LOL j/k. In any case, this is gonna be one more box added to that list of people who have the Equip 01s.

some people can and cant justify spending that much on Work wheels, or any wheels in general. If you dont like it, dont reply with a stupid comment (saying its OK works, lol), just SKIP this topic and go on about your business on the SL forum. This all can be avoided easily.

no one better hate on my wheels when I get them or i'm gonna kick some ___! j/k
Old 07-31-2005, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

15" deep dish wheels are hot, especially Work ones. I prefer the Equip 03 on the xB.

I throw up when I see big-___ 17", 18", 19", or 20" wheels on a tiny-___ xB. The car looks retarded with huge-___ wheels, they raise the xB and make it look like some nasty Fast & Furious ride.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:36 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know what you mean cvrefugee. i think 19s and 20s look flat out stupid on an xB.

17s and 18s can be canceled out with lower pro tires and remain stock height without raising.

if you dont want people judging, dont bother posting. thats my feelings. its a public forum for a reason.

do you see me posting pics anymore? nope. i learned its my car and i dont care what anyone thinks.

scott
Old 07-31-2005, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

gmilonas76, I like your wheel choice. I think it would look hot with the white lettering on the tires like the red xb in the pic you posted.

And for your own sanity, don't listen to the haters! Constructive criticism is one thing, but there are certain people here who care more about getting a rise out of you than anything else.

Post pics when the wheels are on!
Old 08-01-2005, 12:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

this is going down hill fast...

locked.