Notices

Pics of my R.S. 2.0 with buddy club wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 09:54 PM
5 Year Member

Default Pics of my R.S. 2.0 with buddy club wheels

I dont have the same taste alot of scion owners have so its sorta hard finding something i like for my car that fits my style.
if i had my choice i would get some oldschool O.Z's or Ronals or Work's but for that kinda money i rather put it towards my Datsun Z cars.

This Scion is just my daily driver and i do auto-x it sometimes when my Z's are down.

Heres a few pics of the new 15x7 +35 offset Buddy Club's.... i wish it had a nice lip but for now these will work plenty.

some info on the work i did to it.

Hotchkis suspension.
KVR brake pads
Stainless steel brake lines
DC sports strut bars
home made intake
Smoked Headlights
cleared turn signals
I painted the tail lights in House of Kolor Kandy Red, and i painted the RS grille in House of Kolor Kandy Black with Yellow Pearl.

interior is stock except for the xA rear seat headrests.
i plan on painting all the tanish interior panels black and get a black headliner but i dunno as of yet.

i wont do any work to the engine as i plan (when i stop spending money on my Datsuns, and when i get another new car to drive around) to put in a celica GTS motor and 6-speed in it, already have all i need to do the swap, i also will be installing my own custom turbo kit i made for the GTS motor, Holset HX35 turbo, Custom FMIC, 550cc injectors, custom intake manifold, tubular exhaust manifold, tial wastegate and a Haltech ecu.
it will be awhile before i do all of this, im in the process of building my shop and 3 Datsuns right now, so its way on the back burner.

Anyways tell me what ya think as of now.

mike
Old 06-21-2006, 01:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looks nice. The tail light treatment looks 100x better than the stock clear against that bright yellow.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:06 AM
5 Year Member

ya i thought so too, i hated the clear except on a white scion.. but even then i think red still would look better.

mike