Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

EXTREME JDM/VIP xB/bB body kits? Any aggressive ones??

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 07:30 AM
5 Year Member

Default EXTREME JDM/VIP xB/bB body kits? Any aggressive ones??

I was interested in the very aggressive types, even widebody kit type for my cube. I know there are clean kits but Im interested in aggressive JDM/VIP kits. Can the good people post in this topic? Thanks in advance!
Old 12-27-2005, 07:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Check the Aqua Pit Bear Claw:

Old 12-27-2005, 09:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default vip

fabulous???
Old 12-27-2005, 02:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i wouldnt say that the Aqua Pit Bear Claw is too VIP, i would say more along the lines of the fab kit, the spirits kit, w-blood or the garson geraid kit. some say the garson DAD kit, but i think that looks more euro.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Man I have to get one of those bB bibles...

Check the Asrec Rodny kit... doesn't it look like a Dodge (maybe the Nitro show car?)

There are so many kits on there I've never seen before....
Old 12-27-2005, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

for agrressive...one word...affection
Old 12-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wayne hit the nail on the head!

affection is EXTREME but still pretty damn hot!

another extreme *but not very VIP IMO* kit is the Garson Black Mafia Type2. Its sweet as hell. Another couple I suggest you check out are:
TopLine Type- S (which is sport yet kinda wild and could be VIP if done right). That goes same for Butterfly Sustems Euro Systems. Very much potential there.

When it all boils down though if you want EXTREME, i would go with Black Mafia, or more importantly, Affection. It fits the exact description you gave.

Scott
Old 12-27-2005, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

black mafia is just too much for me, extreme...yes.....considered vip....yes...but gawd is it ugly IMHO
Old 12-27-2005, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

One letter and a word---W-Blood on the way
Old 12-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea its VIP and you may get it, but i dont consider it very extreme at all.

the only thing that makes it look aggressive at all, is the side panels on the car. its no more extreme than a fake fab kit without the door side panels (which im hoping you got)

scott
Old 12-27-2005, 10:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

look up my car to see the new wide body kit thats coming out this is the way to go when it becomes available i don't know how to post the pic sorry hope u like it
Old 12-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that is in no way VIP. extreme maybe. tacky yes. VIP not really sorry to break it to ya. looks like a lot of work went into the car, but definetly not my style.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow whatever happen to having flow! It looks like a Civic now. geesh.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:28 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ (thats not a good thing huh)
Old 12-27-2005, 11:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

it's ok ur entitled 2 ur opinion's hate if u like but the first person said even a wide body so learn to read before u make a dumb remark!!! 's
Old 12-27-2005, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sexyscionlover
yea its VIP and you may get it, but i dont consider it very extreme at all.

the only thing that makes it look aggressive at all, is the side panels on the car. its no more extreme than a fake fab kit without the door side panels (which im hoping you got)

scott
Sorry to break it to ya, but it's the real deal. Kind of a sh!tty remark coming from a MOD. Anyone else agree?
It may look similar to the F>o<bulous kit, But there are details that set it apart. If someone is gonna make fun of me for that, I can only imagine what words you have for someone going extreme. I give credit to people that try to break the usual mold and come up with a more original good looking idea. Not to ones (especially mods)that have to put others down. I've seen you do that before. Not very cool. I know I say things that could upset a few individuals, but it's creative thinking. I like to know the flow and theme. My theme----> QUALITY!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why must people always throw fits when someone makes an opnion about something? Not everyone is going to like what you like and you cant make them, if you did we would be in a communist country. People voice their opinons because they have the right too. He doesnt like the kit and he said why he didnt, thats it and all he is saying he's hoping you orderd the piece that doesnt make the car look cheesey. People throw fits all the time and it gets really old, certin people are always coming under fire because they voice thier opnions some more then others or some may not have been liked from the beginning just because. But allow them to voice thier opnions and be herd just as you want to.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:10 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i never said anyting about disliking the W-blood kit Jim. i actually like the kit. im just saying its not extreme

and if you want to see advice i have for people wanting to go extreme, go to the top.

wayne hit the nail on the head!

affection is EXTREME but still pretty damn hot!

another extreme *but not very VIP IMO* kit is the Garson Black Mafia Type2. Its sweet as hell. Another couple I suggest you check out are:
TopLine Type- S (which is sport yet kinda wild and could be VIP if done right). That goes same for Butterfly Sustems Euro Systems. Very much potential there.

When it all boils down though if you want EXTREME, i would go with Black Mafia, or more importantly, Affection. It fits the exact description you gave.

Scott
I think you are a little edgy or something gettin mad at this And I never said it has the same quality as the fake fab kit. Im saying its no more Extreme. Of course quality is better with the JDM W Blood. I just think its not very extreme even though its VIP. And Im hoping you got the door panels to match. Im sorry if you take that as bashing you or your kit. If so, you might want to leave the internet for awhile.

it's ok ur entitled 2 ur opinion's hate if u like but the first person said even a wide body so learn to read before u make a dumb remark!!!
i know he said a widebody also i read it. i just dont think it looks VIP ( even though it is widebody). just a simple statement. at least youve done some nice work even though im not a fan of the kit. (airride and kitted) i will give you that much.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

affection
Old 12-28-2005, 01:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cool posts so far, I see sometimes there are mild then wild versions by the same manufacturer. Ive seen two versions of the Black Mafia and Affection. Those are cool and more organic looking. Are there straightout, less organic but aggressive kits that have the panels exaggerated more or have extra pieces? I was hoping someone could post a funky robotechy gundam-like kit vs the alien/organic looking ones. I like all the kits so far though, maybe there are different spectrum of wild that we have yet to see for the bB?

That is of course except for the new 2007 bB style which I still have to get used to ...

Quick Reply: EXTREME JDM/VIP xB/bB body kits? Any aggressive ones??