Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

I hate gangster kids

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 05:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ummm.. and this is his neighborhood.. so, his aproximation of
who did it is most likley correct.. And, the fact that the most
likley culprits where wearing little mini gangsta clothes was
how he identifyed them to us.. I dont believe it was an out of
the blue gangsta call, i'm sure if the local punk minors were
little skin head wanna be's, then he would say it was little
skin head punks.. I am just saying this, due to most people
acting like he's generalizing due to clothing, when odds are he
is correct.. seeing as how he lives there.. and we don't
Old 07-11-2007, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mickeycakes
Originally Posted by mike51392
Originally Posted by mickeycakes
....you guys sound like a bunch of old people.....its pretty ignorant to pass judgement on someone because of what they wear...just because you may have had a bad experience w/ one or two people that may have dressed that way doenst mean they all act that way...

jake
like i say if it quaks like a duck, walks like duck, & looks like a duck - it sure in the he!! aint a pig
keep in mind kids if you look like a gang banger your gona get treated like a gang banger
yeah but if that duck is dressed like a pig its still a duck....so if these kids are dressed like gang bangers that doesnt mean they are....its sad to make decisions about people on how they dress....people are going to have their own styles...who are we to say what they should wear because of our own narrow-minded views?

jake
narrow minds huh - well il tell you 1 thing if i was a cop and had my life on the line everyday i would use statistics to my advantage - if your putting out a certin image people will look at you a certin way - if you wana look all hard then dont complain when you get treated hard
Old 07-12-2007, 06:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I was wearing a red shirt and kahkis in Target the otherday. Some lady walked up to me an asked if i knew where the bathrooms were. I freaked and Shouted I don't work here! Then she hit me with her purse and said "YOU LOOK LIKE IT"
if you'd rather not be judged by what you wear, then move to a nudist colony.

I'd try Magnets or suction cups.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by Djbarista
I was wearing a red shirt and kahkis in Target the otherday. Some lady walked up to me an asked if i knew where the bathrooms were. I freaked and Shouted I don't work here! Then she hit me with her purse and said "YOU LOOK LIKE IT"
if you'd rather not be judged by what you wear, then move to a nudist colony.

I'd try Magnets or suction cups.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.a...13424&src=Home

I found this after googling "dent repair DIY" Seems as though if you found some RARE earth magnets or a pumpable Suction cup, You might be in luck.

If you can Try removing the INTERIOR paneling and trying to access the dent from the inside, Sometimes they just POP out with some help.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wearing a hat on sideways and pants hanging off your but just tells other people you wan't to look silly to get attension like a little kid. And Older people don't respect that silly crap and Momma alway's said respect your elders
Old 07-15-2007, 02:38 AM
5 Year Member

I guess this is a good place to get my 1st post. I believe that you can't judge people by the way they dress. I personally wear what a lot of typical 24-year-old males wear, pants\shorts that are a little bigger then they should be, and mostly t-shirts with a button up shirt over top, normally a hat that is on backwards, and some Etnies. To most I guess that I look somewhat like a "skater", but I'm not. I actually am employed with the local Sheriff’s Office and one of the local Police Dept. In my line of profession you have to treat everyone the same, no one gets any special treatment no matter what they’ve got on. Now don’t get me wrong I definitely understand where you guys are coming from, People that get in trouble do tend to dress in that manor but I have also arrested people that were wearing 3 peace suits so I guess the point I’m trying to make is the clothes don’t make the man, everyone chooses whether or not they’re going to behave. Now I don’t know the neighborhood that you live in (Iride xb04) but if these kids have been in trouble or have done things like this in the past there is a good chance that it may be them, I just hope that you are not just guessing that it was them because of their appearance. Man I’m really sorry to hear about you damages I hope you get it taken care of. If you can post some pics of the damage so we can all see. O yea this is my girl friends name I personally do not have an xb but she does and I love it.