Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

TRANSFORMERS emblems and battery clamp

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

on the battery....If you do the same of one (autobot/autobot) maybe making them facing opposite ways would look less repetitive and balanced.
Have one right side up, and the other upside down....you know rotate it 180 degrees.... i dunno what do you think that would look like?
I'm probably not going to get a battery hold down because my CAI covers like half of the battery! its a Volant.

Im interested in the raw stuff front & back. Maybe I'll be able to finish my stainless emblems with a brushed metal effect.
I'd like the front to come disassembled but with D-tape on the stainless part.

Also, would it be $3 shipping cost for front & back?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by D_M_A_N
on the battery....If you do the same of one (autobot/autobot) maybe making them facing opposite ways would look less repetitive and balanced.
Have one right side up, and the other upside down....you know rotate it 180 degrees.... i dunno what do you think that would look like?
I'm probably not going to get a battery hold down because my CAI covers like half of the battery! its a Volant.

Im interested in the raw stuff front & back. Maybe I'll be able to finish my stainless emblems with a brushed metal effect.
I'd like the front to come disassembled but with D-tape on the stainless part.

Also, would it be $3 shipping cost for front & back?
yes $3.00 for shipping if you order both @ the same time. and dissassembled is no problem.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Is the rear one ready?
Old 02-03-2007, 07:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The only thing that really concerns me about the 2 sided tape is debadging. We all know that the normal Scion emblems get swiped on a regular basis. Just imagine the potential for these.

I still want one for the front and a battery cover. I want a rear as well, however, I'm gunna check with my body shop on how/where to drill holes and tack weld some bolts to the back of it. I'd hate for it to get stolen.

Now, you said that the fronts will be on a bB emblem? I still have the stock Scion emblem on my box. And since I'm probably keeping the stock grill around, all I have to get is a bB emblem?
Old 02-03-2007, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

These things are awesome! cant wait to see ones that are painted
Old 02-03-2007, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by lil_blue_star
The only thing that really concerns me about the 2 sided tape is debadging. We all know that the normal Scion emblems get swiped on a regular basis. Just imagine the potential for these.

I still want one for the front and a battery cover. I want a rear as well, however, I'm gunna check with my body shop on how/where to drill holes and tack weld some bolts to the back of it. I'd hate for it to get stolen.

Now, you said that the fronts will be on a bB emblem? I still have the stock Scion emblem on my box. And since I'm probably keeping the stock grill around, all I have to get is a bB emblem?
It looks like all you have to do is remove your stock emblem from the grill, and pop the new one on. You probably need to drill out the slots to make room for the bolts for it to fit though.

I didn't know that people swiped the stock emblems, I thought people took them off voluntarily! :D

I haven't had any problems with people messing with my box yet... accept a few weeks ago it got toilet papered! Darn punk kids in the neighborhood! no damage tho
Old 02-03-2007, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by lil_blue_star

no it has its own mounting set up page 2 or 3 of this post has some picks of the mount. Thanks everone with the positive feed back on this stuff Im pretty much ready to take orders. PM me with what you want and what colors.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

has anyone ordered the emblems in red yet, that you might happen to have a picture of? i think I want to see them on my BSP box, if not I would go with the raw unpolished look. But either way, im in sac too, so could I swing by and pick up both emblems and battery tie from you in the future?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by Grime
has anyone ordered the emblems in red yet, that you might happen to have a picture of? i think I want to see them on my BSP box, if not I would go with the raw unpolished look. But either way, im in sac too, so could I swing by and pick up both emblems and battery tie from you in the future?
I have sold some red battery clamps. I could post some poicks tomarow.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by EZ-BAKED
I have sold some red battery clamps. I could post some poicks tomarow.
Well then I will be wanting the battery clamp polished with a red background, front emblem autobot polished with a red background, and a polished decepticon for the rear if you could shoot me a PM with all the details I would like that
Old 02-04-2007, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Oh hey also, any idea if it would fit an aftermarket grill, such as something like this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06...79252597QQrdZ1
Old 02-04-2007, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Oh hey also, any idea if it would fit an aftermarket grill, such as something like this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06...79252597QQrdZ1
I would have to come up with a differant mount setup. to fit in that grill. is this what your using?
Old 02-04-2007, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

I would have to come up with a differant mount setup. to fit in that grill. is this what your using?
not yet, I would be but I hate bB emblems. Would it be easy to fab one of yours to fit something like that?
Old 02-04-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So will they rust if they are not painted...I got tcm with black grill and the metal color would look great but i would not want the rust...
Old 02-04-2007, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by JoeBus
So will they rust if they are not painted...I got tcm with black grill and the metal color would look great but i would not want the rust...
They are made of 12GA stainless seteel so they should not rust
Old 02-04-2007, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

not yet, I would be but I hate bB emblems. Would it be easy to fab one of yours to fit something like that?
Yea i would need some measurments off of it and it should be no problem. so if you are planing on getting that grill whate on ordering the front emblem i wont be able to cleanly remove the stock mountin setup to mod it to the new grill. i would just make a whole new one.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Yea i would need some measurments off of it and it should be no problem. so if you are planing on getting that grill whate on ordering the front emblem i wont be able to cleanly remove the stock mountin setup to mod it to the new grill. i would just make a whole new one.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

good stuff here. someone asked about the rear emblems being taped on. i have an xa and i want to take the chrome 'xa' off the rear door. how can i remove the rear emblem without chipping the paint... or does the back emblem have a screw behind the door where i have to remove it? just want to make sure i don't peel the paint.

i just pm,'ed you about the autobot emblem for the 06 xa grille - if possible can i get an autobot emblem for the back too? pm me with prices and shipping costs. silver... or yellow (my xa is red and it might stand out if the emblems were yellow).
Old 02-05-2007, 06:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by stonecoldnimrod
good stuff here. someone asked about the rear emblems being taped on. i have an xa and i want to take the chrome 'xa' off the rear door. how can i remove the rear emblem without chipping the paint... or does the back emblem have a screw behind the door where i have to remove it? just want to make sure i don't peel the paint.

i just pm,'ed you about the autobot emblem for the 06 xa grille - if possible can i get an autobot emblem for the back too? pm me with prices and shipping costs. silver... or yellow (my xa is red and it might stand out if the emblems were yellow).
Just search for it, its a well covered mod, all it really involves is a blow dryer and something like floss or fishing wire
Old 02-05-2007, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

^^^ thanks for the advice... i was dropped several times as a kid. therefore i can't figure out the easy stuff.

Quick Reply: TRANSFORMERS emblems and battery clamp