Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

UGLIEST xB Body-Kit Ever!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 05:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SquallLHeart
I love the xB and have one myself... seeing these two boxes "battling" in the quartermile is f@cking hilarious... how the hell are you going to race an econobox that comes stock with 108 horsepower... oh, maybe they had work done to it... they must be pushing.... what.....? 140 horse?

I'm amazed day by day at the types of things people do with their cars... i know to each is own, and im not dissing the dudes or anything like that, but i just find it silly... want to race - get an evo or sti....

just my 2 cents of h8eration....
- sh00k
Old 05-10-2006, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by midtowndesi

I love the xB and have one myself... seeing these two boxes "battling" in the quartermile is f@cking hilarious... how the hell are you going to race an econobox that comes stock with 108 horsepower... oh, maybe they had work done to it... they must be pushing.... what.....? 140 horse?

I'm amazed day by day at the types of things people do with their cars... i know to each is own, and im not dissing the dudes or anything like that, but i just find it silly... want to race - get an evo or sti....

- sh00k
Shouldn't knock it till you try it. Just because they are slow doesn't mean they aren't fun.
It's also easy to repeat your times if you wanted to do brackets.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The only thing that makes me want to vomit more than this type of kit is the shameless promotion of "political correctness" on this forum.

For the most part we are all adults here. And quite frankly, "I don't care for it," just doesn't quite do it some times. Let people speak their minds. There is enough moderation on these forums with out the incessant whining of thin skinned users.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i like it...

seriously
Old 05-10-2006, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey, I'm not a big fan of the stock nose on the xB, but this one just sorta pushes it beyond the norm (kinda like a silicone beef-up). I do like the color scheme, fender scoops, and the foglamp concept.

Thanks for the pic!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

- sh00k
fyi it was a eight a mile.
secondly, it was a fun scion sponsored drag event where owners could race each other. is there anything wrong with that? im pretty sure they know how much hp there cars push.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I always find it amusing, when someone with nothing done to their ride, calls someone else's ride "ugly". I mean to each their own, but if you have not done anything to your ride, beyond what you can get from the dealership.... SHHH!! Don't want to hear it. lol..

Anyway, J/K. Seriously, keep on with the moding peeps!

PEACE!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 07:23 AM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by excel_xb

- sh00k
fyi it was a eight a mile.
secondly, it was a fun scion sponsored drag event where owners could race each other. is there anything wrong with that? im pretty sure they know how much hp there cars push.
exactly... Scion sponsored event.. everyone in their Scions drag raced.. whether stock, modified, boosted.. whatever.
and yeah.. 1/8 mile.

it was a fun event. and the racing was just that.. FOR FUN. you mean to tell me you never wondered how fast your car could be, or how you would do on the drag strip??

btw, i suggest you review rule #2 again.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

RTon20s Posted: 5/10/06 2:53PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that makes me want to vomit more than this type of kit is the shameless promotion of "political correctness" on this forum.

For the most part we are all adults here. And quite frankly, "I don't care for it," just doesn't quite do it some times. Let people speak their minds. There is enough moderation on these forums with out the incessant whining of thin skinned users.
Interesting...Just like how someone could say that "I don't care for" your band's (6 ounce gloves) music....Which is perfectly accpetable for you.
OR...someone could say that they suck ___, and sound like every other going nowhere system of a copy imitator band out there...but that might not sit the same with you, huh?
It does make a difference...so, sorry if you think that's too politically correct.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i don't understand what some people's problem are. if you don't like it, then just say so. you don't need to put it down any further than that.

i know who's car that is, and frankly i give alot of respect for him for choosing to be different. it stands out, and that's what gets people's attention. attention is GOOD.

if honestly, the original poster doesn't like this kit, he needs to wake up and look around more, because there are far much worse things out there. things that probably won't be seen in pictures because of the sheer terror that the photographer would break his camera.

labeling it as "ugliest" is nothing more than being ignorant. ugly? that's your opinion.. but "ugliest"? it is surely not.

<< dont like it
Old 05-11-2006, 03:58 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by azepolyn
<< dont like it
thank you for putting that respectfully
Old 05-11-2006, 04:37 PM

- sh00k
Just to clearify, I did this with courtney for fun, not to race. I already know what the scions have under the hood, but dang it I wanted to have some fun. Thats all this car is about and that what I was doing. So please don't knock this event or what we were doing. I had fun and thats all that matters when you own a scion anyway. That and having the best gas milage! :D

Old 05-11-2006, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by evilBOXevil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting...Just like how someone could say that "I don't care for" your band's (6 ounce gloves) music....Which is perfectly accpetable for you.
OR...someone could say that they suck butt, and sound like every other going nowhere system of a copy imitator band out there...but that might not sit the same with you, huh?
It does make a difference...so, sorry if you think that's too politically correct.
To be honest, you could say whatever you want about the band in my avatar, and it wouldn't bother me a bit. I put them there because I like the band, they are local, and I do what I can to support them. And the day I make a post in here about the band, I would expect nothing but honest responses of people's opinions.

As far as my comments about people here on the site being to P.C., it still stands. It is absolutely ridiculous to see post after post or people showing pics of their car and asking for opinions just to turn around and get butt hurt when people speak their mind. And what is even worse is when people jump on the band wagon and attack the detractor just for having a spine and speaking their mind.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

WERD^^^^^ I get attacked all the time for speaking my mind. It's like a mob mentality.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

join the club guys.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RTon20s
Originally Posted by evilBOXevil

OR...someone could say that they suck butt, and sound like every other going nowhere system of a copy imitator band out there...but that might not sit the same with you, huh?
To be honest, you could say whatever you want about the band in my avatar, and it wouldn't bother me a bit. I put them there because I like the band, they are local, and I do what I can to support them. And the day I make a post in here about the band, I would expect nothing but honest responses of people's opinions.

As far as my comments about people here on the site being to P.C., it still stands. It is absolutely ridiculous to see post after post or people showing pics of their car and asking for opinions just to turn around and get butt hurt when people speak their mind. And what is even worse is when people jump on the band wagon and attack the detractor just for having a spine and speaking their mind.
Well said.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
join the club guys.
I forgot how badly you get attacked for speaking your mind. You could be our poster child
Your avatar sould be some sort of PC bullseye
Old 05-11-2006, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

ha ha ha . yea. it sucks. i'm just honest but apparently people like being lied to with sugarcoated bs answer and such. oh well. lol
Old 05-12-2006, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cherryBox
yeah, I really like the side skirts. the front looks like a broken nose with huge boogers in it.
That's because they're from a fabulous kit, not this evo monstrosity.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I believe in being careful about how you express your opinion to try not to be offensive but this post seems to have gone overboard about not saying something bad about the car. Everyone has a right to express their opinion whether it's good or bad. How that opinion is expressed can be a matter of debate but no one should be attacked because they don't like something.

Quick Reply: UGLIEST xB Body-Kit Ever!