First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Any more Kits?! Where and when?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 02:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ok, I take it back. After seeing Paul's XA in person, the Kenstyle kit really does look great. I love the front and sides. But the rear section... wish it was more like the Fabulous... with the bottom longer and more flared back, simulating the flare on the front. When you look at the Kenstyle from the rear, it looks like a regular car bumper.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:20 PM
5 Year Member

http://store3.yimg.com/I/finalstageauto_1780_1428495

This is a Civic but we are thinking of making this kit for the XA what do you think
Old 02-19-2004, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I've seen that bronze si at car shows...i'm hella diggin' it..it rocks..as for that same style kit coming out for the xA...i'll have to see it on the xA..but other than that..i say go for it.. :D
Old 02-19-2004, 06:37 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by PandaIst
I've seen that bronze si at car shows...i'm hella diggin' it..it rocks..as for that same style kit coming out for the xA...i'll have to see it on the xA..but other than that..i say go for it.. :D
We have already received the car and kit production will start very soon this kit will be made in perfect fitting polyurethane any more feed back would be great Thanks in advance!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Versus 1
Originally Posted by PandaIst
We have already received the car and kit production will start very soon this kit will be made in perfect fitting polyurethane any more feed back would be great Thanks in advance!!!
YaY for Polyurethane!!! :D :D :D
Old 02-21-2004, 02:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Versus 1, the kits okay, but instead of enhancing the existing lines of the car and drawing attention to the car itself, that kit is like an entity unto itself that has latched onto the car. The Kenstyle and the Fabulous are beautiful because of their simplicity... they enhance the existing style instead of trying to make the car look futuristic. That's not to say a spacy rocketship-like style is bad, it's just not as appealing to me, personally.
Old 02-21-2004, 06:57 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

u guys seen the starllite kit for the xA b4?? Check it out. They do export to the US as well.
www.starllite.jp
Old 02-23-2004, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SCI FIRE
Versus 1, the kits okay, but instead of enhancing the existing lines of the car and drawing attention to the car itself, that kit is like an entity unto itself that has latched onto the car. The Kenstyle and the Fabulous are beautiful because of their simplicity... they enhance the existing style instead of trying to make the car look futuristic. That's not to say a spacy rocketship-like style is bad, it's just not as appealing to me, personally.
I understand what you are saying completely I personally like simple styles myself. We try to make both styles whenever we can so we will make this kit then later on make a lip kit or something along the lines of that. We already have preorders on the super street kit that is why we must make that one first.
Old 02-24-2004, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engr
u guys seen the starllite kit for the xA b4?? Check it out. They do export to the US as well.
www.starllite.jp
Anyone on scionlife order from starlite yet? THat kid is badass.. i especially like the rear spoiler! is it fiberglass or polyurethane?
Old 02-25-2004, 10:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Versus: since you guys are in a position to "design" the kit from scratch, how about actually doing some design work, and instead of just putting a bumper from another car on to the xA, make one that has lines and vents that work with the xA specifically. Taking that extra step to achieve concinnity will result in a kit that actually works WITH the car, and will set you guys above others who just take the same front end and fiberglass the top and side areas to fit each and every car.
Old 02-28-2004, 03:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

A Fab-type rear would look really good with Kenstyle front and sides. Erry modded his Fab front to fit his round fogs.

[img]
Old 02-28-2004, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Anyone know if the JDM Toyota kit will fit on the xA?
Old 04-14-2004, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

bump