Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Can't get the plastic lever that controls defrost/face by drivers feet back on!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 11:17 PM

Default Can't get the plastic lever that controls defrost/face by drivers feet back on!!!

While at work Friday, my retarded ___ friend thought they'd help progress the removal of my dash that I'd already started, (replaced heater core), and for some stupid reason he removed the plastic lever arm that the vent controls cable connects to....For the life of me I can't get it back on just right. It's the simplest and stupidest thing and I can't get the 4 little arms that are supposed to fit into the grooves on the back of the top half of the arm (picture provided)...

I can replace the heater core but I can't figure out this one, tiny little dumb thing?! This is driving me nuts!!! It's the only thing left to put back together properly and it didn't need to be removed in the first place!🤬

I can't find any kind of diagram or anything on this because it's so simple and should be easily popped back on...🤦🏼‍♀️