5 Year Member
SL Member

WOW JUNE................Doc and Cbsimensez are gonna be ____ed :D :D
Old 01-28-2004, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

June? ftw (yes, ____ the what?) It looks like I'll be getting a Polar White xB...

also...glad I didn't buy hotlavaxb.com... otherwise I'd have to force myself to wait even longer for the RS 1.0...
Old 01-28-2004, 11:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

(I will not allow myself to get upset...I will not allow myself to get upset..I will not allow myself to get upset..I will not allow myself to get upset..)

Ok, so lets think about this... A dealer has more info than what is being released on the Scion website? Corporate has posted several things, 1.) March 2004, and 2.) that the RS 1.0 will only be available to Cali and the Feb release states....

Why would Corp. post bad info?

Doc
Old 01-28-2004, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Originally Posted by mikochu
June? ftw (yes, ____ the what?) It looks like I'll be getting a Polar White xB...

also...glad I didn't buy hotlavaxb.com... otherwise I'd have to force myself to wait even longer for the RS 1.0...
Oh yeah, and Fu** you mikochu!!! j/k...

My site will rock, as will the car, and it will be here at some point!!! I have waited this long, what is another 10 months?

Doc
Old 01-28-2004, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Docsnuff
Originally Posted by mikochu

Oh yeah, and Fu** you mikochu!!! j/k...

My site will rock, as will the car, and it will be here at some point!!! I have waited this long, what is another 10 months?

Doc
Poor Doc
Old 01-29-2004, 12:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok here's the deal..As far as the New York region goes the production date is for some of the RS's is Feburary.

There will be 400 units allocated to this region so roughly all dealer will see a few (1-3)

Scion will look to fullfill sold orders first..so first come first served I guess.

That's all the info I got today from my Region...hope it helps.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am in the southeast. Production on the RS Series 1 will be first week in Febuary and delivery time will be later part of March , early April. This is from several sources that deal w/ distribution and ordering here in the southeast.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:25 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

Originally Posted by XBox
All I can say is this is what the dealership told me. He was on the phone just before I arrived, he did not say who he was talking to, but he said this is the information he just received. Whether it is fact - I can't say. I guess we will all just have to wait and see.
i am going to tell you something about dealerships that you may not know yet! the scion DEALERS DON'T KNOW SHIAT! My dealer has told me so many things, like january 15th 24 scions will be here(NOPE) and january 15th the scion showroom will be ready and you can order your scion then(NOPE) when you order your scion it will take 5-7 days afterthat to get the scion to the dealership(9 days and counting) and the newest one the orders are in and it will be mid to late febuary when they get to the dealership!!! the moral of the story is do not listen to what the stupid dealership tells you, they just want your $$$$$. they will tell you anything to get you to buy.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow tool...alot of caffine today ...I don't know in what location you are in but I've been following the growth of Scion since before they launched in CA.

I've sat back and learned alot from this site and the last thing I would want to do is p*ss people off. This is info I received from my Scion rep in corporate and I believe it to be true until I here otherwise.

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth
Old 01-29-2004, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Originally Posted by rynobox
ok here's the deal..As far as the New York region goes the production date is for some of the RS's is Feburary.

There will be 400 units allocated to this region so roughly all dealer will see a few (1-3)

Scion will look to fullfill sold orders first..so first come first served I guess.

That's all the info I got today from my Region...hope it helps.
See what drives me nuts is the fact that a bunch of Scion Enthusiasts think they have so much information. But not one single person has been able to post verifiable information regarding their claim. If you read my FAQ you will find the sources I have gained my information from, I was not posting factless information. Yes those of you who say, let's wait and see, you are right, there is nothing else anyone can do... unless there is verifiable information regarding the release of the RS1.0....

With that said, as much as I am in love with this xB, and how much I am absorbed in excitment regarding it, I really am fed up with all of this crap...most of the users on these boards will tell you that I am one of the most obsessed people regarding the RS1.0 and that is true, but damn, all of the rumors are just destroying my excitement....

Thank you for your time,
Doc
Old 01-29-2004, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

p.s.
Jim Farley just emailed me after reading this post, and told me that the RS1.0 will not be released until December, and it will be released alongside the new RS2.0 Solar Yellow tC!!!

Just thought you should hear it from me!!!!!!

p.s.s.
leave it alone!!!!!!

Doc
Old 01-29-2004, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tool...slow down junior..I did'nt say you were p*ssing anyone off..I said I would'nt want to post anything to p*iss anyone else off..

All I was relaying was the info I received today hoping that it would show that all Scion dealerships are not out just for the money..
Old 01-29-2004, 02:03 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Works for me Tool...
Old 01-29-2004, 04:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

p.s.
Jim Farley just emailed me after reading this post, and told me that the RS1.0 will not be released until December, and it will be released alongside the new RS2.0 Solar Yellow tC!!!

p.s.s.
leave it alone!!!!!!

Doc
hey Doc did he mention me at all?......... :D :D
Old 01-29-2004, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Originally Posted by Jaywade24
p.s.

p.s.s.
leave it alone!!!!!!

Doc
hey Doc did he mention me at all?......... :D :D

Yeah he said you were the reason for the RS2.0!!!

Doc
Old 01-29-2004, 10:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Quote from Scion Dealer Letter: "Only 2,100 units of the xB Release Series 1.0 will be available, and will begin arriving at Wave 1 and 2 Scion dealerships in March."
I'd say they are coming in March NOT June. See you Hot Lava maniacs in March !
Old 01-29-2004, 01:02 PM
Banned
SL Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP! what is this sh*t that they aint coming till June? To this i say, BULLSH*T!

Hang in there Doc, its all nothing but a bunch of lies. Scion stuck with the press release date of the tC, i think they will stick with the release date of the rs1 too.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is a funny ___ thread! Funny watching everyone getting so upset arguing about a release date
Old 01-29-2004, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kwicslvr
This is a funny ___ thread! Funny watching everyone getting so upset arguing about a release date
They'll get them in March. Maybe not in the begining of the month but they will come
Old 01-29-2004, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ToolBox
i am going to tell you something about dealerships that you may not know yet! the scion DEALERS DON'T KNOW SHIAT! the moral of the story is do not listen to what the stupid dealership tells you, they just want your $$$$$. they will tell you anything to get you to buy.
You know, I take offense to that. I'm sorry your dealership sucks, or maybe even it's just your salesman who sucks, but to say that dealerships just want you$$$$$ and will tell you anything to get you to buy is BS. There's no money in Scion for the sales people anyway!

There are guys out there like Verone, Jay Wade, Van, and myself who are working with Scions for the simple fact that they're awesome cars, and we like the product and are into the culture evoloving around them. Hell, my Fiance is ready to kick me in the nuts because I spend more time with these cars then I do with her. So check your attitude at the door and cool down. Sorry you found a sucky salesman.

Drew

Quick Reply: east coast RS 1.0 release date: