Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Egg + Box = One ____ed xB owner.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 03:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Egg + Box = One ____ed xB owner.

I never make topics, so the only way I know how to vent is by telling you guys.

I went to the Clay Co basketball games tonight. Last home game of my Senior year so I wanted to show at least a little support.
By the end of the night im out of it. I notice when I get in my car that my windshield looks funny on the passenger side. I know it wasnt
like this when I walked into the school. So I just think someones just spit on my car again (thats another story). So i go to the nearest gas
station clean my windshield and talk to a few friends. Come home, tell my dad about it. We both walk out to inspect it and find out that someone
has egged my car. At this point, Im extremely ____ed. I dont know what im going to do, but I did clean all the egg off before it set in. Ive still got
to wash the car tomorrow to make sure and so I feel better. All i know is, Im ready to kick someones ___.

Onto the Spit story. A couple months ago I rode with one of my friends and left my car sitting. Someone decides to dash Tobacco spit all over the side.

Both of these incidents make me want to trade my car or at least get something different. My morale is low after all these incidents.

Just had to vent a little.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

don't let it get to ya.... no matter what vehicle you drive there will be scumbags who will hate.. hell I had my 87 ford pickup egged....by a dikhead who drove a new chevy.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

They just mad because you got style!

Heck, an xB stands out here in SoCal. I can just imagine in Kentucky!

I see you have a PW too. I would be so mad if someone spit tobacco juice on my PW!
Old 02-23-2008, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
TOCC
SL Member

had a guy come in my driveway, t-bone my mom's focus just so he could knock the taillights out with a baseball bat on my dodge, he drove off, there were scratch marks all down the side of my mom's focus, and a year ago 2 weeks after she got her new corrolla me and my dad came home and found her car and our old jeep paintballed, they hit every panel on our car and stood far enough back that we didn't get them on camera
Old 02-23-2008, 06:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its a high school thing man.

i got hated on in high school by people i didnt even know for what i drove and had to deal with people messing with my car too.

it will be over before you know it.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Had my box egged at work, I know how ya feel man
Old 02-23-2008, 06:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't let it get to you man. Just move on and be the bigger man. At least you ain't a dick who brings an egg to a basketball game.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

had my back windshield smashed with a beer can during a rain storm : / outside my house , can was thrown from a car it blasted through the window and cracked the center console , o and splattered everywhere, to make things worst the shards even chipped the rear bumper cover, I had everything replaced, up til this day im still insanely paranoid.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mines not that bad but I cut off a dude last year and he drove around me real fast a spit on my right rear door and window, F-N a-hole people suck sometimes
Old 02-23-2008, 09:53 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL, my box got egged within the first week I had it. I had just gotten out of the car and walked inside when my alarm pager went off. I ran out to the car just in time to see the kid driving away.

Now if it weren't for his horrendously oversized car club sticker in his back window I probably wouldn't have found out who it was. A quick call on my cell phone and about 10 minuets later I had the kids name, plate number, and address.

Funny thing is last time I saw that car there seemed to be a large section of paint missing from it. Perhaps from carb cleaner or something that was left on the car. I wish I knew, I guess he messed with the wrong person and got burned.

(Karma's a _____ sometimes...)
Old 02-23-2008, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for the comfort guys.

I think i just over my head when I thought about getting rid of my McToastie

but yeah, Karma will bit someone in the ___ hard when it comes time.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea man don't get rid of it.....there are always gonna be ppl that take to the level in which the car is invovled....if they f it up then thats when you go all out and whip some ___ but other than that theres really nothing you can do unless you catch them red handed....which sucks....keep your head up....just watch where you park and keep an eye on your box.....
Old 02-23-2008, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Scion Envy
Old 02-23-2008, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

seriously
Old 02-23-2008, 08:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i typically a peaceful person, but i could prob kill someone for this type of ignorance
Old 02-23-2008, 09:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
TOCC
SL Member

if someone did that to my car, I'd hit em where it hurts, I'd have them arrested
Old 02-23-2008, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I know how you feel, I live in a city in LA where almost everyone has a tuner car. The street I live on has 4 drifters, and 6 street racers. There cool with me but always make fun of my car. Ive gotten it egged 2 times, egg settled in on one of them. I get good gas mileage and can fit alot of my friends plus the scion community is extremely nice, but other than that I hate my car. It was my dads car prior to my so I didnt have a choice really. A car is a car and now since I have money Im buying an Rx8.

If someones looking for aftermarket parts for an XB or steering wheels + quick releases hit me up.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 02-25-2008, 10:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if someone ____es you off and you know who they are ... take your power sander and I know all of you have one ...and just a quick run around the car and theres a 4000 dollar paint job just because they decided to mess with you for no reason

haha trust me i thought about it when my scion emblem was snapped in half cause someone in city tried taking it
Old 02-25-2008, 12:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

just an egg....come on yesterday my hood of my xb looked like birds were taking target practice on it.....

Quick Reply: Egg + Box = One ____ed xB owner.