10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

engine work, standalone fuel system, direct port, and an oil cap
Old 10-09-2007, 01:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sponsored by Loki Motorsports (local). Can get you set up if you want some power adder. The owner has an xB with a custom direct port system capable of a 300 shot but the engine isn't anywhere close to being able to handle that at this point. He has hooked up several xb's though that are low to mid 14's in the 1/4.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is so damn true, i mean once a red SRT4 decidedto run past me lol of course thiere gonna smoke me, theyre runnin 235 hp so wtf? watever, to be bothering these guys...... we must be doing oour jobs lol
Old 10-09-2007, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just turn up my stereo and keep on cruising.....
Old 10-09-2007, 08:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's alright...he's just mad cuz we get 30+ mpg and he gets like 19. Us boxes are lot cooler anyway. 350's are played out.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where I go to school, the freeways are a little more winding than usual and the exits have sharp curves. I usually just overtake the morons going fast in a straight and having to slow down at the sharp exit curve going onto the next freeway. It funny because I usually overtake cars like that on a sharp curve then able to get away due to the exit speed. But I do get the car that goes next to me then accelerates..
Old 10-10-2007, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

i have this guy that drives a civic hatch wanting to race all the time...guess we have the same work schedule and i see him atleast 3 times a week, always revving up and what not...i tell him everytime that my car is not fast and is not a racer...he just never believes me...oh well atleast i dont have smoke coming from my exhaust when i rev up :-)
Old 10-10-2007, 09:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

people don't like to be passed by a box... usually i can downshift and pass them anyways, ha, the looks on their faces...
Old 10-13-2007, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Just do what we did, I have an04 TCM box and the wife has an 06 350z, She likes the xB but she still laughs at me when we are riding in the box and i accerate to get on the highway and she says "Is that all this things got!" Oh well what you gonna do?
Old 10-14-2007, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

lol this happens every.....but since I am usually louder I just let the bass roll through them........
Old 10-15-2007, 02:00 PM

i have ricers in my town allways rev at me and fly by the sad thing is my toaster can keep up with them cause around here in the middle of iowa they put a fart can on their civics and they think they are hot ____ its funny. i just crank up the 1100 wattz and cruise on
Old 10-15-2007, 02:31 PM
SL Member

funny you mention this. It happened to me today on the way home. This brand new mazda3 goes 70 in a 45 out of the light and looks at me as though "ya im cool". sooooooooooooo being the young retard i am next light i smoked him . Once i hit
60, he i stopped and he keep to about 80 .........and a cop was down the street. Wonder how that ticket is gonna taste .
Old 10-15-2007, 06:49 PM
SL Member

This thread make me laugh.. I dont street race and i dont support those who do so a month a go when i got to watch a mitsu Eclipse plow in to a car carier truck as it was stop on the road unloading i had a good laugh.

He was racing a civic and must not have seen it comming. PLOW right in to it. The civic just kept going and never came back.

My self and others stop and made sure the kid was alright. He was. His biggest prob was he wrecked his car and said his parents just bought it for him 3 month prior.

LOL LOL LOL. The worst thing is i dont think he learned any lesson and i am sure he will be back at it again soon.

As for the guy who he was racing i will say i am pretty disgusted with the fact the did not stop to make sure the other guy was ok.

HOLLY ____ people some one could have and buy all means should have died and you did not even stop to make he was ok. Thats pretty sad.

I will try and find the pics of the car if i still have them and post them up.

Latter,

Adam
Old 10-15-2007, 08:00 PM
how
SL Member

I had a Lancer Evo try to race me the other night. Do these jerks just want an easy win?

Yeah, I mean his car looked cool and he made it clear to me that it was turbocharged, but come on. There was nothing about my box or driving that said "hey, I can kick your car's ___ ".

Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

I just laughed and shook my head at him. He paced me for the next 5 or so miles.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by how
I had a Lancer Evo try to race me the other night. Do these jerks just want an easy win?

Yeah, I mean his car looked cool and he made it clear to me that it was turbocharged, but come on. There was nothing about my box or driving that said "hey, I can kick your car's butt ".

Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

I just laughed and shook my head at him. He paced me for the next 5 or so miles.

Everyone in the VACAVILLE/FAIRFIELD, CA area with EVOS always try to race me too. They are friggin retarded because I know its an easy win for them. One time a dude in a RED EVO stopped next to me, revved his engine, then he launched hella quick, obviously beating me. Then he hit the next light and I lined up next to him. I opened my window , his window also open, and told him in a laughing manner"if you had ***** you would race your own Kind (type of car) not a car you know you can beat. " Obviously I ____ed him off because he just cruised next to me looking at me hella funny like he was going to hit me.

FUNNY AND TRUE STORY!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:56 AM

Last night I had some jackass in a Blue Sentra SER try to race me down the street towards my friends house. I don't think he knew that there was construction going on which made it a one-lane street. He got next to me and was revving up his engine, you could hear this guy's coffee-can muffler from miles, anyways he is flashing his high beams on and off and just being an idiot. I was in the right lane (the left lane closes about halfway down the street due to the construction) and I started to accelerate, as did he but he obviously didn't know his lane ends and all I see in my rear view mirror is cones flying in the air and him swerving....good thing there were no other cars around. People like that ____ me off.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by SSQ
Yeah, I run into those a lot as well, but I usually ignore them, even when it happens to be a old rusted civic with a huge cooling tower as a exhaust.

A lot of people buy cars like 350Z because they are insecure with themself or something, and they feel the need to prove something. What do you expect, they are just born "small" and are "fast" in all dimensions. Same goes for those little tweetie people driving huge lifted trucks. Sure, they think they are mean and mighty when they are in their cars, but we live in a world where you are not in your car most of the time.

Being a recreational bodybuilder, I love seeing how when I run into those same people in the halls and they won't even lift their head.

At the end of the day, they are still the same small, insecure people that are rubbish at work and useless in bed.
I have no words for this

Old 10-16-2007, 02:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by alltattooed
As for the guy who he was racing i will say i am pretty disgusted with the fact the did not stop to make sure the other guy was ok.

HOLLY poop people some one could have and buy all means should have died and you did not even stop to make he was ok. Thats pretty sad.
people do not care about others
unfortunately
Old 10-16-2007, 02:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

I really enjoy reading these funny stories. It's great that the xB can get under the skin of these others that have clearly spent way more coin on a vehicle but get way less attention.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

When I'll have my Horse I'll ride along side the boxes

;)

Quick Reply: It's funny how fast cars hate us