Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

mini cooper owners...booo!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 09:02 PM
5 Year Member
Scinergy

Default mini cooper owners...booo!!

So, i was cruising on sunset blvd couple weeks ago with my bf and friends. I was at a stop light, then i see this blue mini cooper dude driving by and the dumb a@% was flipping me off. At first i couldnt really tell if he was pointing at the car cause it was tight or what, he had tinted windows so i coulnt really tell. But, i was like what!!!!!! I started laughing, and told myself damn it i should of flipped him back. I remember reading something on here about mini cooper drivers hating on scions. Whats up with that? Can anyone agree with me or relate?
Old 06-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Banned

hey dude i like minis, it aint the cars prob if the driver is a Biach
Old 06-21-2004, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: mini cooper owners...booo!!

Originally Posted by xBthunderBaBe
So, i was cruising on sunset blvd couple weeks ago with my bf and friends. I was at a stop light, then i see this blue mini cooper dude driving by and the dumb a@% was flipping me off. At first i couldnt really tell if he was pointing at the car cause it was tight or what, he had tinted windows so i coulnt really tell. But, i was like what!!!!!! I started laughing, and told myself damn it i should of flipped him back. I remember reading something on here about mini cooper drivers hating on scions. Whats up with that? Can anyone agree with me or relate?
i agree with u i hate minis n e way.
most of the people who got a mini were thinking of getting a scion as well.
theres been alot of posts here of people asking whether they shud get a scion or a scion.
DEATH TO MINIS! :twisted:
Old 06-21-2004, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

most of the people who got a mini were thinking of getting a scion as well.
theres been alot of posts here of people asking whether they shud get a scion or a scion.
yeah, tough choice, a scion or a scion... hmmm
Old 06-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Banned
SL Member

They are jealous cause the Cooper drinks Premium while we drink Regular Unleaded And some probably bought the Cooper because they saw the movie, The Italian Job.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by fr130
They are jealous cause the Cooper drinks Premium while we drink Regular Unleaded And some probably bought the Cooper because they saw the movie, The Italian Job.
hey hey hey..there is nothing wrong with owning a mini.. the guy must be having a bad day. i would have bought a mini if i were single with no kid.

i did own a '61 austin mini many many years ago. it was a blast to drive
Old 06-23-2004, 09:22 PM
5 Year Member

i own a mini :D and will be purchasing xb in the next few months (because i like them ), maybe you did something to deserve that reaction ?