Scion Evolution

i see blue ????
Old 04-11-2004, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

well, you should move to the mountains like me and all you have to worry about is bird ____
Old 04-11-2004, 08:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hell nah brid shyt is just as worse well for me it is everywhere i got it never fails i think they home in on me and they have a bird call to all birds who ever sees me bomb the shyt outa me it sucks
Old 04-11-2004, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I remember sometime early last year my friend was in Westminster (for you non-cali folks, Westminister is in Orange County aka The OC) driving his 93' Mazda MPV and was at a stoplight. All of a sudden these F**Kers jump out of the car behind him, smashed the windows with a bat, tried punching the homies inside, then quickly went back into their cars leaving my friend's car bashed up. So as you can tell people here in cali are a lot of F**ked up. Life here in Southern Cali is tough but i wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It's seriously all about livin' in California, where the sun is at, and where the ladies ROAM
Old 04-11-2004, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what kind of shyt is that people jumping on a car. you shouldnt be mad at him you should be mad at the poeple that did it. where the hell was he at that the car got jumped on and again what kind of shyt is that people jumping on cars thats so ******* dumb
Old 04-12-2004, 04:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

since you guys can't see anything but red x's heres a link to the yahoo photo album. should be able to see it since its open to the public http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ttr...bum?.dir=/2c99
Old 04-12-2004, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry to see that bud. What the hell is wrong with people? Good luck with the repairs.

Maybe karma will work in your favor and you'll see them pulling the same crap some night. Carry a big ___ lead pipe and teach them some respect.
Old 04-12-2004, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how about a 4x4 walking tall style of justice
Old 04-12-2004, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm with you on that one! Hell I drive an echo.. everyone hates on echos. I'm good to go for some payback! ;)
Old 04-12-2004, 07:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

oh hells no

that calls for some a$$ WHOOPINS
Old 04-12-2004, 08:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Who ever did it needs to get rolled.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn. Really sorry to see that. I can't believe people would do that. You sure it's hating on the Scions? Sure it's not some X boyfriend/girlfriend or something? Just doesn't make sense someone would do that because they didn't like the car.
Old 04-12-2004, 12:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

Available: 1 guy with a scion and a baseball bat.... will travel long distances to dish out some serious pain ...

Man that sux .. I'd def. want to see some heads roll for that one
Old 04-12-2004, 01:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

:o They need to invent something w/a sensor that emits a serious electrical charge if the car gets rocked around too much. That would teach some of those punks a lesson!

Sorry about your car, man. I can't believe people would do that...I can only think that it's someone who doesn't know what it's like to have a car payment.

The worst thing I've seen around here was a pumpkin thrown through the back window on Halloween...man, did it stink the next day!
Sheesh, I'm glad I have a garage to park in!
Old 04-12-2004, 01:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Scum of the earth strikes again! I live in this small town outside of Saratoga Springs, NY and something similar happened to my brothers Civic 2 years ago. The whole car was smashed, it needed a new rear deck, tail lights, exhaust (they did the step and jump on the exhaust) they tried knifing the tires, and got the rims too... roof line was shifted a good 3". quarter panels kicked in... everything.

They were put in jail for a bit, though... just to strike again on my friends Neon.

Hate crimes derive from jealousy, in my opinion. Good luck man.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

HOLY ____ !!!! I WOULD KILL
Old 04-23-2004, 10:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default really

damn, those fools need to get rolled up like a taquito !
Old 04-29-2004, 02:53 AM
5 Year Member

Default Haters Spotted in New England

Sorry to hear about that craziness - way too much hate goin' on! I bought my xB to get my mid-life crisis out of the way and deal with my alter ego as a "modder" out of my system and then pass the box on to my boys in a few years. I am a married mother of two who refuses to drive a minivan and conform - not afraid to admit it . But now I wonder if I am setting up my boys for trouble down the road.

Live in a quaint New England town, and actually had a 4th grade punk-in-training get off a bus (I had stopped for it like a good citizen), and he strolled out taking a look at the xB, and then on his second take he yells across the street, "Your car is ugly!!" to which I replied, "So is your *****!" and flipped the kid off - thank God I lived in Miami for a few years. :twisted: However, this is not what I was looking for - ready to duke it out with a prepubescent boy - I mean I don't like having to play those games. There is just no respect anymore for anything.

Do you think this will blow over - maybe when the Nissan Cube comes out? Or should I go trade the box for a Toyota Sienna!

Am interested in your take on this - and love these forums, have given me much direction on which way to go with mods, detailing, etc.

----
xBeauty is in the eye of the xBeholder
Old 04-29-2004, 03:03 AM
5 Year Member

lived in cali for 26 years and had the same ____ happen to me and several friends throughout high school and college. Not an uncommon expeience. Sh!# gets rowdy out there...thats life. F#@$in sucks, but dats life.

all i can say is don't be hater and dont reply to violence with violence...thats the only way its gonna stop...well maybe not stop but atleast keep it to a minimal # of f@#$nuts.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

whoever did that should be glad you didn't see them, or they'd die a horrible death.

Quick Reply: my car got jumped on