Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

people who have steelies on their cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Banned

Default people who have steelies on their cars

why dont you guys who use steelies just admit that you are penniless and can't afford aftermarket rims. you come up with this weird excuse to convince yourself that you chose to use steelies. face the fact... you are either to cheap, too poor, or just an idiot to think that steelies look good. come on now PLEASE!!!
and then there are those people out there who buy two aftermarket rims for the back and use steelies in the front. they claim this is for racing look, blah, blah, blah... for these people please refer to my above conclusions. i have nothing against steely users. just don't try to justify using them with lame excuses.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This post is cold....but I believe you have hit the nail on the head!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default Re: people who have steelies on their cars

Originally Posted by sciokotic
why dont you guys who use steelies just admit that you are penniless and can't afford aftermarket rims. you come up with this weird excuse to convince yourself that you chose to use steelies. face the fact... you are either to cheap, too poor, or just an idiot to think that steelies look good. come on now PLEASE!!!
and then there are those people out there who buy two aftermarket rims for the back and use steelies in the front. they claim this is for racing look, blah, blah, blah... for these people please refer to my above conclusions. i have nothing against steely users. just don't try to justify using them with lame excuses.
Then there are those of us who choose to roll with steelies because we actually like the factory look of an automobile rather than make it look like an import tuner...Now by factory I of course mean with the hubcaps on...Rolling in the straight black steelies, thats another story...If they were polished alloy loking steelies, maybe, but not the black finish showing...
Old 01-06-2006, 10:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

wow sciokotic - you're an f'kin dumb@ss.

i keep 2 sets of 18's(chrome and aluminum alloy; brand named wheels) w/ tires more expensive than you're wardrobe, and i still roll on steelies (w/ better tires than stock mind you)

true, they're inexpensive, and they look good (whitewalls)

and may i ask, where's you're car? or is it too good to show and you're convinced taking the bus is a good excuse to keep you're car clean?

]

a big baller actually HAS the money to spend. they're usually not the one that spent it all to get noticed.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Please, don't feed the trolls