Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Pics of the HOT BOX w/ Lambos, Katzkin, Air Ride, & N2o

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

not too bad for a show car. I just hate the dual exhaust and the different colored interior inserts but overall a decent car.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

2 words..."bad a$$"
real nice xb man! great job!
Old 10-10-2005, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

thats just dog garn sexy
Old 10-10-2005, 09:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why does that song by Right Said Fred come into my head as I look at this xB . Sweet ride man
Old 10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not bad not bad keep it up man, and to whoever said u cant get into the box... are you a fatty?
Old 10-10-2005, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn that paint job is sick. Finally someone grew some ***** and put down a sick paint job. Love it. Keep up the great work
Old 10-11-2005, 12:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

***** wasn't the issue... it was the coin

Thank you to all that posted comments...good AND bad. I haven't posed pics of my XB in a while, and alot has been done since the calender pics (the last time i posed pics). I just wanted all of you to see what i have created... even if you don't like it!
Old 10-11-2005, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by krazylowgsx
***** wasn't the issue... it was the coin
Preach that brother. I already have a paint scheme laid out for my xB and have talked to a painter than can lay it down like no other. Even being without my box for 4-6 weeks isn't an issue, as I have another car. It's the fact that to even put the box in his shop is at least $5k... with $8k to $10k not being out of the question when it's done.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Same here Scott. I have another car to drive, and i car pool 99% of the time to work, so for the paint shop to have my XB for 1.5 months, didn't bother me at all. I VERY pleased with the outcome, but the shop really dissapointed me with Jon's (Frankenscion). Don't get me wrong..... i like Jon's XB, but he went through alot of s h i t that he shouldn't have had to deal with! People got lazy, and careless.....

So for now---- The Hot Box shale remain as you see it (with a few little additions...and i mean little), as my focus has shifted back on track of a house! Its that time in my life... play time is over for the time being!
Old 10-11-2005, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was quoted 5-6 k for only about 1/3 of the car getting airbrushed. I still haven't decided yet. I'll see how the divorce goes and if well...a present to myself.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:42 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default fantastic!

beautiful.....................................I love it
Old 10-11-2005, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Squishy
I was quoted 5-6 k for only about 1/3 of the car getting airbrushed. I still haven't decided yet. I'll see how the divorce goes and if well...a present to myself.
yeah... my quote was with very little airbrushing. MANY layers/colors of paint, but very little airbrushing
Old 10-11-2005, 04:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

At least you decided not to flake out on someone else when buying the air suspension. Lambo doors will go out of style just as quickly as they came in.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

So for now---- The Hot Box shale remain as you see it (with a few little additions...and i mean little), as my focus has shifted back on track of a house! Its that time in my life... play time is over for the time being!

I just spent my last peny on the box....... and I mean the last! I am way over my head now on my box, I feel ya Clay!

After these coilovers arrive "DONE!"

Old 10-11-2005, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not really diggin the Lambos anymore and i've only had them one for about 3 weeks! Thier pimp as hell for show, and i can get in and out with no problems, but my g/f hasn't got the hang of them, and she hates them! I hate opening them "up" just to enter/exit the car. They swing open far enough so i usually don't open them "up". I mean hell...... I can't even pull into a gas station for a mt. dew with out 10 people coming up to me asking questions about the XB. I don't mind answering questions, and opening it up for people, but dam...... when i'm in a rush, i gots to go!

The air ride is ____ing me off to no end........ i have a small leak behind the gauge for the pass. front. i've fixed it 3 times now. its such a slow leak, that it'll take MORE than overnight to empty that bag, but just knowing that it leaks ____es me off. other than that, its all good in the hood. I think I'm gonna just replace the fitting on the back side of the gauge and fix that leak once and for all.

When i started this project, i knew how far the doors would open, i knew air ride COULD be high maitnents, i new people would want to stop me driving down the highway just to ask me who painted my car, and i knew alot of people wouldn't like my style! So don't reply with.."thats why i would never do air ride", or "lambo doors are retarded", or "i don't like your paint"........ well guess what..... i didn't build my car so you would like it! This project has costed me lots of money, time, sweat, blood, headaches, and lots of lost sleep!
Alot more people like it than dislike it, and its always a stopper at car shows (& gas stations ). when was the last time someone flagged you down at 70mph on the highway only to ask you who painted your car? WERD!
Old 10-11-2005, 06:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I Love the Lambos.. I neeeeeeeed the Lambos.. I need them or I will eXpl0d3!!!!!

That happens to me sometimes....
Old 10-11-2005, 11:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm not really diggin the Lambos anymore
Old 10-11-2005, 02:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

For all of you who down his box, you need to see it in real life.. It is off the chain.. There is so much character in it, plus blood and sweat.... It looked good saturday.. And it was a pleasure meeting you clay.... Matt
Old 10-11-2005, 03:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I get it man.. I mean I know people usually go through phases and sometimes they want more attention than others..

So anyway.. are those vertdoors inc or one of the generic bolt ons? cost?
Old 10-11-2005, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

The only part I don't like is that there's some
bleached-blonde, scrawny ___, Slim Shady wanna be with the sickest xB in Tulsa/Oklahoma/USA/World.

The Hot Box is amazing. You can spend hours walking around his car and opening it up and you'll never notice everything he's done.

Oh yeah, one more thing. You have too much money, Clay.

Quick Reply: Pics of the HOT BOX w/ Lambos, Katzkin, Air Ride, & N2o