First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

rate my box please!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 12:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KILLASK8ER
it aint stock at all, look at my profile you'll see it stock, before i put anything into it. .
I believe the guy was talking about only having wheels, exhaust, and headlights as your AFTERMARKET mods...it is pretty stock.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:39 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i didnt put all my mods that i have done, i have obviously, the rims, headlights, exaust, but i also have a dvd touchscreen, ps2, drop down screen, suede interior, cold air intake, tint, dropped 2.5 inches, plus my tail lights are on the way. plus money is always an issue. lol, but i am saving for a turbo mainly
Old 04-14-2007, 05:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would have thought in AK with the snow and all that you would have jacked it up high and have big knobby tires on it. but . . . looks great . . . how are those mags held on - I don't see any lug nuts.

lol, alaska isnt like you would think. the roads aint to bad, just cant keep a winsheild for ____. the mags are held on by special lug nuts under the center cap. there aint much clearance so its a tight fit. actually its a big pain. i hate swapping them out and putting the winter tires on. lol, oh well,

also the other guy who wants my rims and tires. Are you serious that you really want them. if so we may be able to work something out. i am looking with going with a 19" rim
Old 04-14-2007, 07:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looks good. Don't really like the bottom decals. But I do like the military sticker on the windshield, Keep up the good work.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I like the lettering on the skirt. I would just do a different color, maybe black would be more suttle?

I love the stance, exhaust, heads, and wheels.

Would debadge it and definately loose the SCION vinyl. I've never been a fan of big windshield stickers. Reminds me too much of the era where everyone had nikey "swooshes" on their back windows.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice ride! I'm looking to drop my box but i'm not sure how much. My 19's rub a little at full lock at the stock height. I'm considering S-techs which are about an inch and a half. Yours looks great slammed and we also have the same color so that kinda helps with the visual. Check out my 19's and keep up the good work!!
Old 04-14-2007, 08:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default reply

Originally Posted by sspdfreek
Nice ride! I'm looking to drop my box but i'm not sure how much. My 19's rub a little at full lock at the stock height. I'm considering S-techs which are about an inch and a half. Yours looks great slammed and we also have the same color so that kinda helps with the visual. Check out my 19's and keep up the good work!!
wow dude, those 19s are sic. with the rubbing how big of a tire are you running? i was worried about when i dropped mine that they would rub, but i havent had any issues yet. i was actually wanting to go with a 19 to fill in the rest of the gap, between the fender and tire. but since your rubbing already at stock height i am not so sure i wanna do that. lol,. if you want to slam your box it is real easy, i went with tanabe springs, the ride is better, a lil more bouncy, but seems softer, and the handling is great. i got some more mods coming this year, hopefully a turbo soon.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:06 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

215/35/19 I'm only rubbing on my plastic fender liner which i'm going to cut when i do my springs.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Looks good, im actully liking the graffix on the sideskirts... cuz its different...

Originally Posted by sspdfreek
215/35/19 I'm only rubbing on my plastic fender liner which i'm going to cut when i do my springs.
good luck.. I had 20s, and even though it was another inch on the wheel, you had to cut the side skirts and rear lips...
Old 04-15-2007, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KILLASK8ER
it aint stock at all, look at my profile you'll see it stock, before i put anything into it. where did you get those blacked out tail lights? ive been looking for some.
i painted them my self... i think i still have them... ill have to look the if u want the give me a price... oh and my car doesnt look anything like that now
Old 04-15-2007, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont wanna be an @$$hole but the drop doesnt look like 2.5inch i have 2.0 all around and my car looks way lower than yours
Old 04-15-2007, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think the main reason your box looks so low is because of the body kit on it, mine is still the factory one, if i put a kit on mine i would bottom out everywhere cause i am in alaska, what size rim do you have? is it a 19?
Old 04-15-2007, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Originally Posted by DaToaster
i dont wanna be an @$$hole but the drop doesnt look like 2.5inch i have 2.0 all around and my car looks way lower than yours
i dont want to be an ___ either, but isnt that the same body kit everyone else has?
Old 04-15-2007, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

i like it man, forget what they are saying, looks hot and it's what you want, keep on keepin' on!
Old 04-15-2007, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MuNkY
i dont want to be an butt either, but isnt that the same body kit everyone else has?
rims maybe but its not the fab kit its the street shine... only like 3 ppl that i know of have it. and i dont mean from the floor to the lip kit i mean drom the wheel to the wheel weld
Old 04-15-2007, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 04-16-2007, 02:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MuNkY
i dont want to be an butt either, but isnt that the same body kit everyone else has?
rims maybe but its not the fab kit its the street shine... only like 3 ppl that i know of have it. and i dont mean from the floor to the lip kit i mean drom the wheel to the wheel weld

i guess if i throw a 20" rim on there, then i wouldnt have a gap, i could be just like you, and then theres that haggard body kit everyone else has. what is a street shine kit anyways? is that an ebay special?
Old 04-16-2007, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha, this guy is talking **** and his car looks like @ss...
Old 04-16-2007, 06:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by L4rry_B1rd
haha, this guy is talking **** and his car looks like @ss...
dude are you serious? obviously you havent looked at your box! ewwww
Old 04-16-2007, 06:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

lmao... i love this thread.

Quick Reply: rate my box please!