Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

rate my box please!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 04:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol you turly are a dumb @$$ i know what a jap plate looks like. and i know where my car was made and i know that my plate is german not only that that picture is like 2 yrs old and my springs didnt drop in till later, its sad that you dont know that your car isnt a race car why dont you talk crap about how my car looks like now? and i NEVER said your car wasnt lowered get it past your thick thick skull i said its not a 2.5 inch drop live w/ it or just kill your self. here ill post up pics of my car and point out every little thing that it has wrong here go wild.

go crazy w/ it talk all the **** you want and i bet i wont get as pu$$y hurt as you did.. thats cause i can take it
Old 04-19-2007, 04:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

SK8 your box looks lowered to me. The wheel gap looks the same as DaToasters. The shine street kit does make a car appear lower, cassidy is on S Techs with the shine kit, and it looks like he's on coils. I do love the shine street kit though I think it looks very nice.

Everyone needs to chill out though arguing over this is stupid!
Old 04-19-2007, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iheartzombies
SK8 your box looks lowered to me. The wheel gap looks the same as DaToasters. The shine street kit does make a car appear lower, cassidy is on S Techs with the shine kit, and it looks like he's on coils. I do love the shine street kit though I think it looks very nice.

Everyone needs to chill out though arguing over this is stupid!
yes the same or higher BUT I HAVE A 2.0inch drop not a 2.5
Old 04-19-2007, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm sure he is just saying what he was told. Who knows different rides settle differently depending on a lot of things.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iheartzombies
I'm sure he is just saying what he was told. Who knows different rides settle differently depending on a lot of things.
i undersatnd but im not arguing w/ him at all, by all means, im just schooling him on measurements you know showing him the diffrence between .05 inches or 1/2 an inch and .00 inches thats all. just think of it as a math lesson for poor ol killer
Old 04-19-2007, 07:11 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey toaster, i agree you have a nice looking box, but seriously dude, i obvioulsy dont have the money you do, cause if i did there would be a wide body kit on my box and a bunch more mods, everything takes money. but if i put your kit on my box, its gonna look as low as yours. the kit i want is 1500, but since i live in alaska, it will be like 2000 after shipping, plus then i have to spend even a whole lot more to get it painted. you really havent schooled me on anything, i know what i have done to my box and so does the ones who helped me with it. you can sit there and keep saying this and that about whatever you want, it really doesnt matter. oh and the reason the springs were so much is cause of shipping to alaska, move to alaska and see how cheap you can get parts for, especially imports. then you'll see where the money comes into play. heres a general rule of thumb living in ak, take the price of the part, cut it and half, then add that to the original price to the part for shipping. cause i can gurantee that if you lived in ak, your box wouldnt even look like it does. trust me on that
Old 04-19-2007, 09:43 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
TOCC

SL Member

Originally Posted by DaToaster
i think you should come down to FL youll fit in w/ all the redrecks, that seems more of your lvl.
ouch...im redneck....lol, seriously guys, lets just cut down on the BS here and get back to the is this box hot or not... not is it dropped, sticker happy, and what not.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KILLASK8ER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey toaster, i agree you have a nice looking box, but seriously dude, i obvioulsy dont have the money you do, cause if i did there would be a wide body kit on my box and a bunch more mods, everything takes money. but if i put your kit on my box, its gonna look as low as yours. the kit i want is 1500, but since i live in alaska, it will be like 2000 after shipping, plus then i have to spend even a whole lot more to get it painted. you really havent schooled me on anything, i know what i have done to my box and so does the ones who helped me with it. you can sit there and keep saying this and that about whatever you want, it really doesnt matter. oh and the reason the springs were so much is cause of shipping to alaska, move to alaska and see how cheap you can get parts for, especially imports. then you'll see where the money comes into play. heres a general rule of thumb living in ak, take the price of the part, cut it and half, then add that to the original price to the part for shipping. cause i can gurantee that if you lived in ak, your box wouldnt even look like it does. trust me on that
ist off you dont even know me and not only that you dont even knowhow much im worth so dont say that if i came to ak my car wouldnt look how it looks cause no offense but i would never move to ak cause i know what i have here in fl and i would never make the kind of money that making here... and if you know how to measure the hight of the car you measure from the wheel to the wheel weld.... bottom line is you cant take what people say about your car dont post pix thats all i dont know how this thread got so far but all im saying is that your car looks stock w/ rims... keep up the good work man hope all is well take care
Old 04-20-2007, 02:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice xB.

Just wondering if any xB owners have roof rails.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanx ;)
Old 04-24-2007, 09:14 PM
5 Year Member