Sat in my Lava today! #306

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 01:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Sat in my Lava today! #306

Well surprise surprise...I'm driving home from work and start to listen to my voicemails...and one of them was from my dealer...letting me know that his first RS had come in(I'd let him know I wanted to see the color in real life)...it was an automatic and I was waiting for a 5 Speed...the message said it came in(mine wasn't due in til the 12th) and would be in the showroom but that he is off today...so I drive over there and pull up it wasn't in the show room...so the explorer in me comes out and decide to drive around the back to see what I can see...

well I drive around and low and behold in the bay being washed is two Lava boxes...so I'm like hmmm...so I park and go in and see the other Scion dealer...and he pulls me into the bay and is like yours came in today :D I almost fainted...there it was my baby #306...I'm not taking delivery until the 16th still(for financial and insurance reasons)....but at least I've seen it and know where she is...

They still have an Automatic available...#320 if I'm not mistaken...

~WC
Old 03-25-2004, 01:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

sweet, I can feel your excitment . Personally I am not to crazy for orange, but if I saw my Camo xB in the bay I would start to cry, lol. Congratulations!!! Have fun once u pick it up on the 16th!!

Nathan
Old 03-25-2004, 01:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Congratulations! I picked mine up last night and it's awesome! The color looks soo good in the sunlight! Have fun with it. Maybe I'll se ya around.
Old 03-25-2004, 02:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Congrats! Lavas are emerging everywhere!!!

Dont forget the Registry!

Doc
Old 03-25-2004, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 03-25-2004, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Nathant888
sweet, I can feel your excitment . Personally I am not to crazy for orange, but if I saw my Camo xB in the bay I would start to cry, lol. Congratulations!!! Have fun once u pick it up on the 16th!!

Nathan
At this point it seems like there's more Orange xBs than there are Camos... Makes me like my Camo even more
Old 03-25-2004, 10:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Sat in my Lava today! #306

Originally Posted by Will C
Well surprise surprise...I'm driving home from work and start to listen to my voicemails...and one of them was from my dealer...letting me know that his first RS had come in(I'd let him know I wanted to see the color in real life)...it was an automatic and I was waiting for a 5 Speed...the message said it came in(mine wasn't due in til the 12th) and would be in the showroom but that he is off today...so I drive over there and pull up it wasn't in the show room...so the explorer in me comes out and decide to drive around the back to see what I can see...

well I drive around and low and behold in the bay being washed is two Lava boxes...so I'm like hmmm...so I park and go in and see the other Scion dealer...and he pulls me into the bay and is like yours came in today :D I almost fainted...there it was my baby #306...I'm not taking delivery until the 16th still(for financial and insurance reasons)....but at least I've seen it and know where she is...

~WC
May I ask what dealer this is located at ? How far away from Gettysburg ~ Might be worth snagging it instead of having to still wait until mine arrives ?
Old 03-25-2004, 10:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Re: Sat in my Lava today! #306

Originally Posted by House Of Steel
Originally Posted by Will C

~WC
May I ask what dealer this is located at ? How far away from Gettysburg ~ Might be worth snagging it instead of having to still wait until mine arrives ?

This is at Antwerpen Scion in Clarksville MD...it's almost smack dab in between Baltimore and DC....their number is 410-531-5700 ask for Sam Wu...tell him Will sent ya...

~WC
Old 03-25-2004, 10:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Default hey

I know how you feel I also had a long wait.But man oh man I love my lava#60.Just bought some 18inch rims.Need to lower it next week.Enjoy.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:17 PM
Banned
SL Member

Congrats.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Congrats! Picked mine up last night!
Old 03-26-2004, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Congrats.
Old 03-26-2004, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just please don't make another posts about picking it up. just add on to this one.
Old 03-26-2004, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

I went to a dealership, sat in a Hot Lava and ate some lays WOW potato chips..with olean...

The mark as been made...

lol, j/k
Old 03-29-2004, 02:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Picked up #306 TODAY!! Pictures Coming Soon...
Old 03-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Banned
SL Member

CONGRATS. Time to see some color, way too many Black and Silver xB's rolling around LOL. I take it I'll be spotting your HotLava rolling around R29 or Historic Ellicott City :D Sweet another Box color. I've seen this asian chick by East Columbia driving a Black xB. Saw one at the local Best Buy too bought from Antwerpen, black, but not sure if it's the same person.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by fr130
CONGRATS. Time to see some color, way too many Black and Silver xB's rolling around LOL. I take it I'll be spotting your HotLava rolling around R29 or Historic Ellicott City :D Sweet another Box color. I've seen this asian chick by East Columbia driving a Black xB. Saw one at the local Best Buy too bought from Antwerpen, black, but not sure if it's the same person.

I drove all around yesterday! Over 130 miles! I drive from Ellicott City to Baltimore everyday so it will be a lot of exposure for Scion.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a second thread was started, so go here

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...099&highlight=