Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Scion xB RS 4.0 Speculation

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 07:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Believe it or not, I like the color of the Vitz... Maybe your right. I was thinking Electric blue until the TC RS 2 turned out to be a bright blue. there are not many other colors left. Bahh, now what? I guess I'll just stick with the green one. I can't wait another 6 months...
Old 04-05-2006, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Originally Posted by Bits
I know they are going to call me any day now to tell me my RS 3.0 is in.... but now I'm wondering what the RS 4.0 is going to be all about? I'm betting on some shade of purple. maybe it will come with a factory sunroof. maybe will have custom seats like the TC RS 2? Do I gamble and wait? What if RS 4.0 is ugly????
Pretty much most agree that the RS 3.0 is one of the best they've released. It's a color that looks great on the vehicle and it comes with great accessories.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

i havnt read the whole thread...but what about an airride set up? probably wishful thinking but would be pretty tricky
Old 04-05-2006, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I will go on record right now as saying you will never see a pneumatic suspension on a factory built xB. And if Scion ever did install a pneumatic suspension on any vehicle it would be more along the lines of what you seen in domestic luxury cars and trucks. The system would be completely automated to adjust automatically to provide the best ride and load carrying characteristics.

No car company in their right mind would provide a pneumatic suspension with complete control handed over to the occupants. It would be nothing short of a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default rs 4.0 color?

In my opinon the colors is going to be solid absolutely red. they have a red xa ,tc ,but no red xb.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: rs 4.0 color?

Originally Posted by shubx
In my opinon the colors is going to be solid absolutely red. they have a red xa ,tc ,but no red xb.
Man you must live in a hole or sumthin. Theres a Salsa Red Pearl....
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=111551
Old 04-17-2006, 01:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Purple w/ **** carpet and a disco ball. I'm retarded I know.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Re: rs 4.0 color?

[quote="Rowdy_XB"]
Originally Posted by shubx
Man you must live in a hole or sumthin. Theres a Salsa Red Pearl....
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=111551[/quote rowdy xb 22/m] you must be colorblind cause salsa red pearl & absolutely red are nothing alike so you must be in the hole!
Old 04-17-2006, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well im sorry Salsa Red isnt red enough for you. Scion cant make everyone happy.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i wouldn't mind seeing the lime green color that's on the new style bB. but the rs3.0 is green so i'm going to say it'll be a color like that blue blitz mica that's on the rs2.0 tc.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

Originally Posted by RTon20s
I will go on record right now as saying you will never see a pneumatic suspension on a factory built xB. And if Scion ever did install a pneumatic suspension on any vehicle it would be more along the lines of what you seen in domestic luxury cars and trucks. The system would be completely automated to adjust automatically to provide the best ride and load carrying characteristics.

No car company in their right mind would provide a pneumatic suspension with complete control handed over to the occupants. It would be nothing short of a lawsuit waiting to happen.
finally some logic here.

as for RHD, never going to see it happen.

and bB package? its a Scion, not a Toyota. File that with the air suspension and RHD
Old 04-18-2006, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
CNYScions
SL Member

I think baby blue.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm disappointed in RS3.0 xB, only the color is nice. I had it on pre-order till I went to Exposed in Miami(where I learned all it was coming with), came home and changed order to BSP. I like what I had added to mine, more then what's in the RS3.0.

That purple/pink Vitz is AWESOME! But, to small for me, lol. xB has less trunk space then tC did, as it is.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by gizmoviki73
I'm disappointed in RS3.0 xB, only the color is nice. I had it on pre-order till I went to Exposed in Miami(where I learned all it was coming with), came home and changed order to BSP. I like what I had added to mine, more then what's in the RS3.0.

That purple/pink Vitz is AWESOME! But, to small for me, lol. xB has less trunk space then tC did, as it is.
I think it is nice that you can easily have xm radio--although im a big siri fan.
You are right, the color is the best part. Not only the color but the paint job quality is superb on the 3.0. One of the nicest, richest, paint jobs I have seen on a toyota.
The monitors are really sweet. People love riding in the back seat when taking a trip. It is going to be really nice when people figure out an easy way to work in a tv tuner.
Imagine a 5 hour drive to your next closest city, Chicago for me, with your crew watching the b aseball game. If you have kids, they love cartoons when in the vehicle. The alarm system is pretty sweet too. It's not geared towards performance, but I will be very impressed if the 4.0 can top the 3.0. I hope it does though. I want scion to out do themselves. I am eagerly awaiting as I am now hooked on this amazing toyota product!
Old 05-27-2006, 01:42 PM
5 Year Member

actually, that might be a reality. the other day i was talking to the scion rep at my nearby toyota dealer and she said that theres a rumor of in late 2007 they might put a 2.4 liter (the same one as the tc) in the xb . she said that they were origanlly going to do it to both xb and xa but now its just the xb. this isnt for sure i am jus going off of what i heard....... imagine that a 2.4 liter in a 2100 pound car wit a trd supercharger??????? fast and speeding tickets.......well have to catch ya first but hey. well let dat stur aronud in ur head for a while.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default as for RHD, never going to see it happen.

pity, would really help my brother who is a contracted mail carrier..used to have a subaru with rhd.. but needs to get a new car.(subaru has 450k on it)
Old 05-28-2006, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by hotbox05
ewww. why? to have even less power?
Hybrid does NOT mean less power. In fact, it can mean quicker times in the 1/4 mile. They build speed quicker.........
Old 06-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Banned
SL Member

OK OK> I KNOW what the RS 4.0 color will be!!!

a shade of red called MAZORA. I do not have pics yet.
Old 06-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Banned
SL Member

I know the new RS 4.0 Color. Check out my post for a pic.

Scion RS 4.0

The color is Mazora (red).
Old 06-18-2006, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

You just said you had pictures on the other thread... Whos chain you trying to pull here?

Quick Reply: Scion xB RS 4.0 Speculation