5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

last time it was though
Old 05-05-2008, 11:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah we better be careful, scionlife does not condone the expression of its members opinions
Old 05-06-2008, 02:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by SEXB909
Its fine and the comments by everyone is accepted because your opinions and thoughts do matter. Its just one more Scion gone and it happens to be the one that brought the most press, advertised Scion owner/enthusist in this game. Also helped open the doors to the noobs out now to claim fame and soon to be flamed later on.

Oh the business didnt go south, its just over saturation and moved into a different line of business. Just dont want any rumors flying bBist went bankrupt.
I see where you are coming from and supporting someone, but in no way was bBist's xB the reason I got my car and do the stuff that I do, maybe for a few people but I have to say the xB that got me super excited about the car is that green one that was in Mini Trucking back in 04 when I got mine. And the one that Phil has at FBI Minis.

not bashing, I have never bought anything from him, mostly b/c of the bad press around him. but that is a strong claim.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:39 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Gothbox
Its fine and the comments by everyone is accepted because your opinions and thoughts do matter. Its just one more Scion gone and it happens to be the one that brought the most press, advertised Scion owner/enthusist in this game. Also helped open the doors to the noobs out now to claim fame and soon to be flamed later on.

Oh the business didnt go south, its just over saturation and moved into a different line of business. Just dont want any rumors flying bBist went bankrupt.
I see where you are coming from and supporting someone, but in no way was bBist's xB the reason I got my car and do the stuff that I do, maybe for a few people but I have to say the xB that got me super excited about the car is that green one that was in Mini Trucking back in 04 when I got mine. And the one that Phil has at FBI Minis.

not bashing, I have never bought anything from him, mostly b/c of the bad press around him. but that is a strong claim.
i would have to agree, i never even found out about bbist until after i got my car.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

^^^X3, I got into xBs from the first time I saw a bB when they first went into production. One of the major magazines did an article about the new cars that Japan got and made mention that the bB may one day see our shores. From then on it was a waiting/praying game.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If bBist was for the xB that RK SPort was for the J-body GM cars, that'd be awesome. I bought alot of stuff from RK and it was all 100% quality.

Thank god the kit I bought from bBist was Steves old Vert kit. No worries about fitment. BUT, it was VERY beat to hell, not what I expected for a piece featured in magazines. Had to do alot to get it looking nice again. Funny thing is, when the car was first in a magazine with the Vert kit, I called and talked to Steve about getting me one from Japan. He said he went over and got it himself and had to cut it in half to send it here. Now that I have it, I can see the only things done to it were filling in the plate notch in the rear lip and making tabs for it to fit the front. In no way was it cut in half. Wonder if he actually went to Japan to get it.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dwatts5250
Ive got no complaints about bbist....(but i do wish he still had Boo Boos)
Fiberglass, never fits off the go, it has to be shaped. Sonar lights...(thats Sonar, sometimes they leak, sometimes they dont) Bbist just sold them.
Sorry to hear Sh*t hit the fan.
I have Boo boos. 30 sets will be here next week.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by IowaSciontist
Originally Posted by Dwatts5250
Ive got no complaints about bbist....(but i do wish he still had Boo Boos)
Fiberglass, never fits off the go, it has to be shaped. Sonar lights...(thats Sonar, sometimes they leak, sometimes they dont) Bbist just sold them.
Sorry to hear Sh*t hit the fan.
I have Boo boos. 30 sets will be here next week.
please tell me red/pink chrome.......
Old 05-07-2008, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by Gothbox

yeah I remember that and the All Star and the Longo XB were other early ones....
Old 05-07-2008, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

did you want a bbist lip, if so I have a brand new one for sale

message me and ill show u pics
Old 05-07-2008, 06:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

yeah, I wanted to get the tail light covers for my xB. but no luck.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by UNDFTD1
did you want a bbist lip, if so I have a brand new one for sale

message me and ill show u pics
didn't fit huh?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry to bring it back up, but i'm still rather interested in the Bbist fiberglass fender flares. XXR/sportmax 002's and 501's just don't look right without them...
Old 05-28-2008, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by Winter
sorry to bring it back up, but i'm still rather interested in the Bbist fiberglass fender flares. XXR/sportmax 002's and 501's just don't look right without them...

you can hit up Mike Ma at M2 Motoring. He may still have the fender flares and for XXR 002 hit up any local wheel shop in your area and they can get it for ya. Just dont pay anymore than 375 for a set. Anything over that is too much for that brand.

bBist is no longer in business. I have all his left over inventory, but all sales are only in So Cal only. All I have are 5 silver carbon OEM hoods, chrome door lock replacements, 1 set of vented fenders, and a fiberglass/carbon (underneath) hood.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Winter

you can hit up Mike Ma at M2 Motoring. He may still have the fender flares and for XXR 002 hit up any local wheel shop in your area and they can get it for ya. Just dont pay anymore than 375 for a set. Anything over that is too much for that brand.

bBist is no longer in business. I have all his left over inventory, but all sales are only in So Cal only. All I have are 5 silver carbon OEM hoods, chrome door lock replacements, 1 set of vented fenders, and a fiberglass/carbon (underneath) hood.
according to mike, M2 motoring has never carried any bbist products and that he use to have another type of fender flares for the xB but there were from a different company, not bbist and they are no longer carrying them because they have been discontinued.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

X2. That's what I was told as well.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

hmmm.. so no one has the oem carbon fiber lip kit for the tc?
Old 06-09-2008, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XxTamTxX
hmmm.. so no one has the oem carbon fiber lip kit for the tc?

probably not since this is the xb lounge
Old 06-09-2008, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Custom car = Custom headaches
My bbist bobo 's fit great
Old 06-10-2008, 12:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by shortbus_8