What's your favorite xB insult?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ra
you guys are so full of it...

I just really hope that if I get one, there won't be retarded @$$ people making these unnecessary comments, cuz this is one scion liking mo fo that will bust a f&$%ing lip as soon as somebody THINKS they have the right to talk to me like that.

Just my 2 cents.
Goodluck with that =)
Old 02-27-2006, 01:35 AM
5 Year Member

a friend of mine calls it the "crack rock"
Old 02-27-2006, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by da808monki
a friend of mine calls it the "crack rock"
real nice friend
Old 03-02-2006, 12:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xB_Factor
This isn't so much a name, just an insult. A coworker asked me if Scions were made by Ford.....he was serious too.
i dont kno about ford but im guessing fairlane... awwhh yes the box such a great creation!
Old 03-02-2006, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

every time i mention buying one, my mom tells me that she can't believe i want to trade a mustang for "that little cracker box-looking thing"
Old 03-02-2006, 04:20 PM
5 Year Member

LMAO! my neighor called my car a " PREGNANT ROLLERSKATE "

Old 03-03-2006, 05:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default comments

We ordered our 3.0 almost three months before we got it, I would go to my friend's desk at work to talk about it and random people who are not my friends and had no place to do so, would agressively tell me how ugly the car is, how ugly the color is and how the do not like them. I personally find great pleasure in that. My normal reply is "good, the more you hate it, the more I like it." And I give them a big Southern girl smile. I love our xB, heck I even let my father drive it the other day and he likes it too!
The haters just make me love our car even more!
Old 03-03-2006, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: comments

Originally Posted by StephsNVdBox
We ordered our 3.0 almost three months before we got it, I would go to my friend's desk at work to talk about it and random people who are not my friends and had no place to do so, would agressively tell me how ugly the car is, how ugly the color is and how the do not like them. I personally find great pleasure in that. My normal reply is "good, the more you hate it, the more I like it." And I give them a big Southern girl smile. I love our xB, heck I even let my father drive it the other day and he likes it too!
The haters just make me love our car even more!
Wow, those people suck. Didn't anyone tell them "if you don't have anything nice to say..."
My coworkers joke about it, but they are just trying to be funny. But when it comes time to go out to lunch, guess who's car everyone wants to ride in?
Old 03-03-2006, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member

Default Things People Say

Hi, All...

Just got done tricking out my '06 xB. Got my little GoBox logo on it now. I get people pulling up next to me at lights, laughing. They open the window, shouting out, "GoBox! I love it!" Makes my day.

I really haven't heard any derogatory comments, but I have a little thing I say. "Yes, it goes from 0-20 in 5.3 seconds." Always gets a laugh.

I'll be posting pix this weekend in my gallery. Check back then.

Regards,
GoBox
Old 03-04-2006, 11:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Steph,
I'm gonna really show my age here, but as I remember, "pregnant rollerskate" was trucker CB slang for an old VW bug.

For those of you too young to remember CB radios, see the Paul Walker movie that wasn't The Fast and The Furious....LOL
Old 03-05-2006, 08:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

So I test drove an xb today for my second time.......was in a walmart parking lot, getting out to let my cousin drive. As i stepped out, the typicall hick, in a big truck with 6 of his friends pull up to me, and the convo went something like this.....

hick dude : Hey, are you test driving that?
Me: Yeh
Hick dude : I wouldnt buy that thing
Me: You're fat.

So i got my first insult without even owning the vehicle. Funny how 6 guys can cram into the front bench of a beat up truck and talk the xb down....
Old 03-05-2006, 11:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ill be back tomorrow to tell my tales...it's 420a PST....too much fun w/ excess time....LOL. must sleep
Old 03-05-2006, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I FedX driver came up to me yesterday, and said that he really hates the XB.
"but that he liked mine" i looked at him like he was retarded. i said to him that makes no sence you hate XB's but you like mine. he did the well i like the way you have your set up looks kool. It takes awhile but the XB is starting to grow on people.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

None yet, even had one nice old lady complement it (the car and the color!). I think here in L.A. people have mostly accepted them.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

"No, I stole it."
Old 03-06-2006, 04:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

....old man circles around my car, looking and talking to himself....i see him from inside a local starbucks as i get my coffee, i step outside to see if i could help him out....as i approach, he looks me straight in the eye and tells me ....

"boy don't ever get a car like this because whoever owns this car doesn't have any fashion sense and man, what was the car manufacturer thinking?"

i look at him right back as i pull out my keyes, unlock the car, open the door and i answer....

"yeah, i dunno what i was thinking that day when i asked the car dealer that 'i want to buy the ugly car' on the lot"

the most confused look on this old man's face was PRICELESS! as he walked away in shame and bitterness that he got out witted by a young punk! hahahaha
Old 03-06-2006, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by minibangbus
....old man circles around my car, looking and talking to himself....i see him from inside a local starbucks as i get my coffee, i step outside to see if i could help him out....as i approach, he looks me straight in the eye and tells me ....

"boy don't ever get a car like this because whoever owns this car doesn't have any fashion sense and man, what was the car manufacturer thinking?"

i look at him right back as i pull out my keyes, unlock the car, open the door and i answer....

"yeah, i dunno what i was thinking that day when i asked the car dealer that 'i want to buy the ugly car' on the lot"

the most confused look on this old man's face was PRICELESS! as he walked away in shame and bitterness that he got out witted by a young punk! hahahaha
Classic!!!

:D
Old 03-06-2006, 07:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cinemafia
Originally Posted by minibangbus

Classic!!!

:D
thanks man....i've read almost all of the 25 pages the other night out of boredom but i thought this was pretty good myself...thanks again
Old 03-06-2006, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can't say much for your hooters babe, but you sure gotta nice box!
Old 03-06-2006, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mfbenson
"No, I stole it."
and kidnapped the salesman at the car lot. here's your sign.

Quick Reply: What's your favorite xB insult?