Old 03-07-2006, 04:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol
Old 07-11-2006, 06:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was (and still am a Cadillac man). My last daily driver was a 93 Eldorado and I still have 85 Eldo for when I want to go pimpin' in style.

When I brought my white xB home my neighbour told me that this was the ugliest "thing" she's ever seen. She called it a "rollerskate". She is not to shy when it comes to speaking her mind. :D "That's ok" I told her. When I first saw an xB I thought it was ugly too. But it grew on me.

I also had comments that it looks like a milk truck or a fridge. I liked "fridge" and that's what I'm calling my xB.

I love it. I now use half of the gas I've used to burn in my 93 Eldorado!
And it is a "wick'd awesome" ride!
Old 07-11-2006, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I usually get

you can fit in that THING?

It looks really CHEAP

I thought only PUNK kids drive THOSE cars

I love when people call it thing or that car.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

back from the freakin dead.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:04 PM
5 Year Member

I work at a dry cleaning store and I used to drive a Chevy Suburban. A few customers jokingly asked me if I left the Burb in the dryer to long. "What did you do, shrink the Suburban." Not really ann insult, but kind of amusing.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Is that a Mini Cooper?

Is that one of those Honda SUV's?

What the hell is that?

Who bought the ugly car?

And this d-bag at the gas station the other day. He had a Ford F-950 or whatever, and he was like "I bet that thing will fit in the back of my truck." Then I replied "How much does it cost to fill that thing?" He replied "uh...bout $70" I said "How long does that last you?" He said "A little under 300 miles". I chuckled and then told him I get at least 320 miles on $27 of gas. He got in his truck, slammed the door and peeled out. I laughed all the way to the cashier.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Is that one of those Hondas?
Old 07-11-2006, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ra
you guys are so full of it...

if you want to come up with some insults that WOULD be funny... then do so, but to the 50+ people on here that are saying people are driving by you YELLING that your car sucks, or that it's a box? C'mon. I could understand if I read all 24 pages and found a few, but almost the entire first page consisted of strangers screaming or saying rude things.

I just can't imagine the average scion owner getting yelled at as if they were a black guy with a rainbow bumper sticker in Alabama in the 1950s (no offense to Old ___ black guys from the country... I'm just trying to make a point).

I just really hope that if I get one, there won't be retarded @$$ people making these unnecessary comments, cuz this is one scion liking mo fo that will bust a f&$%ing lip as soon as somebody THINKS they have the right to talk to me like that.

Just my 2 cents.
I've gotten yelled at, last year I went to 4th of July Fireworks in Columbia, MD and had some kid yell out something about a cardboard box, so I showed him he was number 1.

I get shoebox, box on wheels, cardboard box and my personal favorite, gangstermobile.

I was orginally gonna buy a jeep cherokee so when I point out to people that the wrangler, old cherokees, troopers, etc, are boxy they go oh, well I don't like those that much either.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Some guy yelled "F @ G Car" at me while I was driving through a parking garage. Then he got in his early 2000's red Grand Am.

All I could say was WTF.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by VanillaRice
There's this redneck in town that has a '96 V6 "Type R" Mustang with dual exhaust and blue racing stripes (real classy) and everytime he passes me in town he always yells out the window "I HATE IT!" That's my favorite because I don't listen to insults from Civics or Tegs, but a '96 "Type R" Mustang!!! You gotta listen to him because he MUST now what he's talking about.
That reminds me, nothing to do with this thread, but check out what I saw at a junkyard once:

It's a Mitsubishi Starion.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:30 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: What's your favorite xB insult?

"Dog crate on wheels" <----- hahahaha, i love it! (not as an insult, but just in general).
Old 07-12-2006, 07:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I told a coworker yesterday that I was going to New Mexico in the box. She said, "You'd better not take that thing to New Mexico! Some government agents will haul you and your spaceship in, and don't call here looking to get bailed out, either!" I laughed so hard! It was really funny.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

have heard most of the previous mentioned,,
when asked by one blue hair'd lady when she asked what is it?
I tell her that it is a large mobile toaster.......she studys the xB for a bit then her face just lights up as she says...."So THATS how they do Texas Toast!"

Old 07-12-2006, 11:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
when we were at a team n.v.s. meet with our xb's all lined up some guys came driving around the corner and yelled " whats up with all the boxes ? whos movin!"
Good one, at least he recognizes the potential!!
Old 07-12-2006, 11:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't think I could insult a XB with one of these. They were very popular with the VW Bug owners in the 70's.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was picking my fiance up in Lynchburg at Liberty University a "Christian school" and while parked outside of her dorm some girl in a white honda drove by yelling at the top of her lungs "you drive an ugly car, your car is effing ugly"...she didnt realize that she was dirving to a dead end and had to turn around and pass by me again...she had a scared look in her eyes when I backed out and blocked her in the cul de sac, rolled the passenger window down and flipped her the bird. I had a chocolate milkshake that would have been all over her windshield if my girl wasn't with me.

Then one night some fool in a Mustang drove by yelling "your car is ___" so I figured I didn't have to do anything since he's driving...well...a mustang.......
Old 07-13-2006, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My wife's first comment about mine was to call it a "shrunken Hummer" which has now morphed into "Dwarf Hummer"...

I tell her that if she got a real silver hummer, to match my tcm box, that we could call them "Dr Evil" and "Mini-Me"...

She's not giving up her dark metallic blue PT Cruiser, however, AKA "Pretty Boy Floyd"...

"Mini-Me" is starting to stick... and more than one of my coworkers has referred to it as a truck...
Old 07-13-2006, 06:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

iono at my high school last year they refered to my box as a juice box, or the boom box, or el box-o...oh yeah and my friend calls it the Love Box lol
Old 07-13-2006, 11:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Last night while taking an on ramp a little quickly my friend yelled "we're gonna flip over and be upside down like a big square turtle!" ...i think that one's my favorite since my box is green like a turtle
Old 07-14-2006, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didn't read all pages so bear with me if I repost

I love when my friend's make fun of the size and then they get in and say it makes them feel small.
Everyone asks why I got a box or that was a stupid buy;thenthey call back when they need to move their stuff.

Quick Reply: What's your favorite xB insult?