Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

What's your favorite xB insult?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 03:12 AM
SL Member

Well I just got back from my parents house...we happened to take the wifes Corolla and my mothers new comment...

I see you didn't bring ugly.

pfft

-Chris
Old 12-25-2007, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by THE_DON
My favorite is when I'm insulted by tC owners! It happens on this forum a lot. Despite the fact that if the box were never a success, the tC wouldn't exist...

Anyhoo... I was asked by a fat balding geezer in an F250 "So you just pull it back and let it go, or is it remote controlled?"

-THE DON
your right and been around a long time in Japan. If i have the money to buy one.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

true story
so i was at the gas station and this lady tells me that my car is the biggest piece of ____ she ever seen, so i look over at her car, saw she was driving ford with the bumper falling off and all her windows had trash bags over them and i look at her and said if u would like to see a real piece of ____, look at what your pumping gas into, she got ____ed, jumped into her car and sped out hitting a cop car, lol greatest moment of my life lol
Old 12-25-2007, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Since I live in Virginia there are a lot of rednecks and most recently, I had one comment on my car in a parking lot at a Food Lion. I just said - You don't like my car; I could really give a sh*t you pickup driving redneck.

He got pretty ____ed since that's what rednecks do but he didn't do anything otherwise.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Zombietime
Since I live in Virginia there are a lot of rednecks and most recently, I had one comment on my car in a parking lot at a Food Lion. I just said - You don't like my car; I could really give a sh*t you pickup driving redneck.

He got pretty ____ed since that's what rednecks do but he didn't do anything otherwise.
I live in redneck filled West Virginia and work at a Food Lion!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i was recently asked "why didn't you just buy a big truck or something seeing as you have the money to get what ever you want."

my reply - "cause guys who buy big trucks are over-compencating for something else..."

thier reply - "oh really? so what are you compencating for?"

my reply - "well i baught an xB... in other words, i'm not compencating for anything, tells ya somethin' don't it "

made her shutup real quick
Old 01-03-2008, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Girlfriend-of course right?

1) Make the hamsters run faster...

2) if we added dots it would look like a wonderbread loaf with the bread spilling out...

It's all cool though-if I had a complex like these small endowed monster truckers I wouldn't have got it in the first place.

3) Idiot neighbor always calls it the x-box (yeah, bit obvious)

4) girlfriends nail lady-asian woman-sees it from the back because I backed in to the parking spot-in broken engrish-"your husband car-it a box...."
Old 01-03-2008, 05:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It is a Hybrid....

It's a sports car chassis...a very sophisticatedly designed engine...and the most practically designed body...with the best customer satisfaction name and manufacturing process....for the best price....with the seating room of large SUV....fits in any parking spot.....most unique looking instant classic ever made!

I love my car-and we are coming out of that closet together (it actually fits in one yah know)
Old 01-03-2008, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you know whats funny, i actualy don't mind it being called x-box. just about everyone i know calls it that, not to joke or anything, just that it slips out because it's the xB.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

today i had some guy ask if the xb was a prius prototype?

whaaa? when did the car become a prius?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

I also get the comments how do you fit in there, because it doesn't look big from the outside. then i let them in and their like WOW!! thats alot of room.

Not to mention that i am 6'6 so its a little stretch for some people too think i can fit
Old 01-28-2008, 10:43 PM

My friend told me when I got it.

"I am not your friend anymore."

I see his point though some what lol.. It was a good decison still and I am happy with it for a lot of reasons.

I sold my 2005 Red Mustang GT v8 for a 2005 black xB
Old 01-29-2008, 05:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The other day in a grocery store parking lot this long hair hippie lookin' dude yells at me as I'm driving by "That is the ugliest car".
I didn't bother to reply and tell him his 1982 Huffy 10 speed wasn't looking too good either. I guess we both have one owner vehicles though.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:20 PM
SL Member
Scinergy

My favorite xB insult has to come from my sister who told me.

Dad asked " Why did you buy the front half couldn't you afford the back half also??"

I said "Nope you know me always doing things half way"

Sister pulled up got out of her car and walked up to the back of my B and stated "so how many clowns can you fit in that little thing"

" huh???" i asked

" I mean after all the clown cars at the circus are bigger than this thing! So when do you have to get it back to Barnum and bailey" exclaimed my sister
Old 01-30-2008, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was tolod once if my car can go 0-60mph in 3 days. I thought that was funny because I was trailoring the car and he was never able to catch up to me after that.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

I was out with some of the SE guys... we were in an xB and xA at a drive thru. The guy at the drive thru asked
"So, which one is faster?"
One of the tC owners in the xB shouts
"ME, RUNNING!"

Old 02-13-2008, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

Old 03-29-2008, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BilboardxB
I also get the comments how do you fit in there, because it doesn't look big from the outside. then i let them in and their like WOW!! thats alot of room.

Not to mention that i am 6'6 so its a little stretch for some people too think i can fit

i too am 6"6 and about 350 an i get the same thing said to me that they dont know how i can drive it as big as i am. i then tell them to sit in it and then they are thinking about getting one.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I never get insulted when someone makes fun of my car, i just take it in stride. Good friend of mine calls it the xbox, i also get the "is that the car from tokyo drift?!!" (i drive the RS3.0 model) and the generic toaster comments. I only wish people would stop asking about it being from Tokyo Drift. THEY USED A FCKING VOLKSWAGEN!
Old 03-29-2008, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i have a tc and ppl talk trash about scions altogether. but really, ppl r so detatched from da world around em dat they get embarrassed wen we easily prove y scions r better than their cars...even the obvious ones like the aztek n beat up cars, but y talk in such instances it doesnt make sense. lol

Quick Reply: What's your favorite xB insult?