First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

What's your favorite xB insult?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 08:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by leov36
Some people at work asked me what color it was, i said thunder cloud, so now they call it thunder clap. they refer to it as a new std.
weird observation though, in the past month, ive noticed two different chicks sitting passanger in big a.ss trucks pointing and laughing at my box. i dont know if they felt compeld to do that becuaese they felt superior in there big redneck mobiles? whatever.
Im sure this is complety different for people in major cities or cali, but hear where i live it seems like alot of people have never seen one of these things, they act like its a new car, anyone else experience this?
Sounds like my home town

just recently i had something similar happen at a Chevron in Shelton. some le-douche with his big F450 super duty getting ready to fill up sayin "hey it's one of them refrigerators." i replied "nah, it's a car now, fresh out of food." he replied "fresh out of gas too." i replied "actually i've got about a quarter tank so i'm alright still." he replied "pfft you aint gettin far on that." i replied "ya? and how much you got in there before you started fillin up?" he replied "about a quarter tank" i replied "and thay'll get you?" he replied "olympia maybe." i replied "i could probably hit north seattle on this... ...". a little time goes by after he spends about $150 on filling his tank and i've spent about 40 on mine. he started b!tching about it and thats when i said "looks like you should have gotten a refrigerator...". it seemed fitting, it was an F450 that was being used for daily in town driving, didn't have a speck of dirt anywhere on it.

needless to say he got a bit irritated... so i pulled a "WELL! LOOK AT THE TIME! nice chattin with ya, i gotta go. "
Old 05-17-2008, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

I heard the best one the other day, from a guy who owns an FJ, and admitted that, just like me, he's sick of the "bubble cars" that are being made now, and that he wanted something different.

To me, this isn't an insult, just funnier than hell.

"It looks like a minivan for people with Dwarfism!"

I couldn't stop laughing.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's amazing how intrigued people are with our boxes! It's usually a love or hate reaction...

Not long after I got mine I busted a lady I work with walkin through our parking lot with some other co-workers goin on and on about how ugly it was and why in the world would anyone ever drive something so hideous.... then as she passed it I hit the remote lock, walked passed her, got in and drove off... you shoulda seen the look on her face!!! HILARIOUS!

She's since rode in it and has changed her tune that or she's still embarrassed LOL!
Old 06-18-2008, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

"Oh look its a wanna-be Nissan cube"

i find thats my favorite
Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

wow I can't believe this thread is still going....
Old 06-19-2008, 03:26 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

I have this friend who is 4'10" and she constantly calls my xb a clown car.....hmmmm really...this coming from an arm rest...hmm....lol
Old 06-20-2008, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Inuyashalover
"Oh look its a wanna-be Nissan cube"

i find thats my favorite
funny... wasn't the xB / BB before the cube? i really don't know so...

oh and apparently me saying "little d!ck" when a huge truck comes by me, i my self am apparently over-compensating with having an xB... seems weird to me how that would be considered over-compensation... when it's nothing compared to some ford F450 lifted 50 feet in the air with smoke stacks and has to ride people's a$$ on the freeway every day cause they think they're cool by daily driving something that gets 5 miles to the gallon .
Old 06-20-2008, 03:19 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

lol I feel your anger with the big rigs, they constantly are the source of my road rage.....who do they think they are?
Old 06-20-2008, 03:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBLOVE
lol I feel your anger with the big rigs, they constantly are the source of my road rage.....who do they think they are?
specially when they think they're too cool to use their blinkers and aggressively cut in and out of traffic.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:36 AM
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by Winter
Originally Posted by XBLOVE
specially when they think they're too cool to use their blinkers and aggressively cut in and out of traffic.
ooo I hate it when they weave from lane to lane without using their blinkers, they constantly do that to me getting on I-90 from 405....grrr they have almost hit me a couple times and I tell you what I am ready to cause serious damage to that fat guy driving it if he actually hits me!!!! see look...that so brought out my rod rage and I'm not even driving
Old 06-20-2008, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I personnally have fun when they drive by me putting my fingers in a wide open pinch and then moving them closer together (symbolizing smaller) as they drive by-seems like a fun game to me.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol my buddy holds his index finger and thumb close together with the intention of getting the thought of "little d!ck" and he rolls down my window and hangs out the side with the biggest amount of effort possible to get the comment across to them lol and i let him do it... knowing that if i ____ them off, all i have to do is take turns harder then them... they might have a huge truck, but they'll tip before i do .
Old 06-20-2008, 01:20 PM

Similar concept was used for an anti-speeding campaign in Australia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nvAFOk7x0
Old 06-20-2008, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

rrr
Old 06-20-2008, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

rrr
Old 06-20-2008, 08:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by YellowSubxB
Originally Posted by CharredEarth
I heard the best one the other day, from a guy who owns an FJ, and admitted that, just like me, he's sick of the "bubble cars" that are being made now, and that he wanted something different.

To me, this isn't an insult, just funnier than hell.

"It looks like a minivan for people with Dwarfism!"

I couldn't stop laughing.
I guess then that that makes us really stand out there:

We have both xBs and an FJ.

Not a day goes by that I don't get a thumbs up by a passing car - usually driven by someone in my generation who grew up in the 60s with the Beatles music and Yellow Submarine. It gives them a smile and a good flashback I suppose. (It's really amazing if you look at the early posts in this thread, most comments were negative - now they're mostly positive comments received about our little boxes.)

Old 06-20-2008, 08:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

rrr
Old 07-07-2008, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the new H1/2 LOL
Old 07-08-2008, 09:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^I like the yellow submarine.....the most recent insult I got was when I was talking to a SUV owner and bragging about 32 MPG snitches and he stated; "but you loose it all if the wind blows because of aerodynamics."
Old 07-08-2008, 11:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I get sikon mostly. I have also heard scone, that honda thing, and
a hearse for midgets.

Quick Reply: What's your favorite xB insult?