Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 01:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Re: or just a Dead Milkmen sticker

Originally Posted by Djuan
as much as I'm very adverse to those Calvin stickers, they are so played out that its funny to see people with them. I'm gonna stick a cow sticker on one side, and a horse on the other... now thats Gangsta...
Old 02-13-2004, 01:28 AM
bXa
5 Year Member

yah, make up a ____ on "mini" with picture of mini using a mini from theit not so funny ads. I test drove a mini before the Scion and both felt fun to drive but HATED the over list ripoff mini dealers are still pulling. I see several mini's now in the classifieds, their fad will not last forever.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LoL! I want a GOT BOX? sticker if/when you decide to sell them.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default so pee on mini too

I think that mini is like the remake of a good old movie... but the power was horrible, I couldnt find a comfortable seating position, and there wasn't any room for my stuff... oh yeah and all their sales people ( I visited 3 dealerships on 7 different occasions) we're / are complete *ssholes !!!
Old 03-09-2004, 05:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I PMed you but I would wanna bring this up again so maybe you would think about making it.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by silkywilson
Anyone got any xA ideas? My brain is working on the box right now..and its hard to deviate... :twisted:
By golly, I think I've got one -

Instead of Calvin ____ing on ELEMENT have him ____ing on TALL PEOPLE

at the bottom change it to "Who needs headroom?" "Who needs BOX" (only reason I'd be against the Who needs BOX is that we're not competitors. We're both in the Scion family) or something to that nature.

Bob
Old 03-09-2004, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

Nice :D :D

Nathan
Old 03-09-2004, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wouldn't mind having one of those...
Old 03-10-2004, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

he IM'ed me and said 4 bucks shipped, just gotten get my Credit card out.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i wouldn't put that on my car, definate garanteed you box get keyed
Old 03-10-2004, 07:03 AM

wish you guys would be more tactful with the Calvin logo/image/characters...i just find these fake peein' Calvins to be an absolute insult to the creator Bill Watterson. At least do something cool and tasteful with the images rather than have him pee...

BTW, i'm an ecstatic E owner...although i love the scions for their looks, colors, and the huge degree to which it can be custom tuned. I just can't imagine myself in one, though. And I'm a Honda person, overall.

It's hard for me to imagine the day Scion and E owners will get together and hang out...the demographics are just complete opposites. But who knows...some day.

Old 03-11-2004, 02:42 PM
5 Year Member

Well. I have both. My wife drives an '03 orange Element and I just got a camo xB manual. The Element is for our four dogs, with the totally removable and waterproof seats, (front and back), rubberized flooring and suicide rear doors, the Element is really great. Honda does not make one bad car in their line up. We love the Element, and will really love it more when our baby arrives (which is any day now). The xB gets slightly better mileage, is more fun to drive, has cleaner looking exterior (the element has a mule look, like the plastic parts are bolted on to conceal the true silhouette or something). Definitely gotta give it to the xB in the looks department, much cleaner looking overall. The Element is much larger but somehow does not have any better capacity. In fact, the xB seats 5 where the Element seats 4! However, cargo room can't be compared, the xB loses badly. Fit and finish are about the same between the two--slight edge to the Honda. The xB is a different car, much stiffer ride, designed more for fun than function, though it functions very well. We paid just over 20K for the Element, and we feel both cars are a good deal (the xB is actually an amazing deal).

So, there you go, form someone who owns both.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
N.G.S.O.

I want one that says 'I digs chicks with boxes' or 'Chicks dig my box' or 'This isn't made of cardboard, back off!'

Andrew
Old 03-11-2004, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
N.G.S.O.

Originally Posted by ghost
I want one that says 'I digs chicks with boxes' or 'Chicks dig my box' or 'This isn't made of cardboard, back off!'

Andrew
this isnt made of cardboard back off i like that one!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2004, 10:08 PM

sweet! i'll take one of those as well...=D

Old 03-12-2004, 08:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default when it looked like it couldn't get worse

Even worse than the Calvin stickers is this...

Old 03-12-2004, 02:49 PM
obz
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: when it looked like it couldn't get worse

Originally Posted by Djuan
Even worse than the Calvin stickers is this...

Now that's just nasty!!
Old 03-12-2004, 06:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

When it comes down to it the element is a cool CAR. I really like them I obviously wouldnt buy one because i think at their current price point the car could be mch improved and offer different packages.. perhaps the next generation element will be much better. As to their off-raod ability I am sure their AWD NOT 4WD will come in handy but I would most likely restrict their off road use to ... non muddy dirt roads. And heck in a few I'm sure toyota will import the AWD scion xB here.

The folks over at the element board keep _____ing that the scion is inferior and I say if both were 20 gand nicely equipped... YES... but with one less than 15k and the other 20K+ well in my opinion their not in the same ballpark.

The stickers are clever but I think making it a fight of insults between element and scion is pretty dumb.... Now the other stickers with clever phrasing of the word box... thats badass.... and I will definitly purchase that!

My favorite use of the calvin ____in' logo is when i see a cummins desiel dodge have a "____in' in ford" sticker. WHAT MORONS! CUMMONS IS OWNED BY FORD, technically its a ford engine. Sad, Sad, sad!
Old 03-12-2004, 09:30 PM

Default just a little off-topic...

Yah, I frequent the element forums as well...I'm pretty much ashamed to read those threads where E owners are dissin' the Scion owners and vice-versa. You really can't compare the two since they both serve somewhat distinct functions. There's really no point to be arguin'

So why am I here? I just think the Scion community is much tighter than the E community. Too much complaining on the E forums most of the time, not enough community...

And I'm certainly appreciate the fact that no one has flamed me yet...definite plus so far.

And an AWD/4WD xB?? wow...that would be a sight to see. Lately I've been trying to imagine an xB in the snow. (isn't the car too low to be able to drive in such conditions?)

Also glad to hear from people who aren't thrilled with the peein' Calvin logos.