Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Corolla Rumion rain deflectors

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 06:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Corolla Rumion rain deflectors

EDITTED FOR UPDATES! Pictures of it on the car!

These just came in..cant wait to put them on! too dark now so probably be up and pictures tomorrow or so..

SinZz--[/img]
Old 11-07-2007, 06:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how much are you paying for the visor, also the door sills too what other parts did you get
Old 11-07-2007, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where'd you find them at? Been looking for a set for my '08.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i got them from a company called Topline Motorsport for about $250.. and i'd have to check back to see what other parts they have.. but for now all i know is that they have the rain deflector and the rumion illuminated door sills

SinZz
Old 11-08-2007, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wtf you payed $250.0 for rain deflectors lol
Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mnscionxb
wtf you payed $250.0 for rain deflectors lol
It's part of the price one pays to be cool. Which, I gotta say, looks reaaaaaal good!

But the part itself is $184 (21,000 Y) without shipping/handling anyway, so I don't think it's that much of a premium.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Yeah getting stuff from Japan isn't cheap. Plus he's one of very few, if not the only one, in the U.S. that has the Rumion deflectors right now. +1 for having some JDM/unique parts that nobody else has.

Besides I'm not aware that anyone has any window deflectors available for the xB yet, so the Rumion ones are it.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok your cooler then anyone
some people dont have to buy coolness
Old 11-08-2007, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok your cooler then anyone
some people dont have to buy coolness
Apparently you should try it... cause whatever you're doing now isn't working.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and what are you doing to be cool
Old 11-09-2007, 12:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and what are you doing to be cool
Not knocking someone else about their personal taste on a messageboard because I have nothing else better to do.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whos knocking? only you!! i like them but not for $250.00 i think its alot for something someone could rip them off or break them. to be cool then your out $250.00 .
Old 11-09-2007, 12:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well dont live in the g to the o and you will be fine thats like saying some one will rip off your mirror it happens why live scared and by the way i checked there web site and i cant find them any info a phone number you know if they have any more???
Old 11-09-2007, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

whos knocking? only you!! i like them but not for $250.00 i think its alot for something someone could rip them off or break them. to be cool then your out $250.00 .
lol are you serious? That's a new one, I've never heard of people ripping off window deflectors. Seems minute compared to having a NOS bottle in plain view under your rear hatch like in your car pic in the profile. Someone could easily bash out your rear glass and rip that out if they wanted it bad enough. Then you'd be out the cost of the glass, bottle, and watever else they screw up. I'm guessing someone would go for the gas bottle before they'd rip off a window deflector.

Your just trolling the forum man. Saying you're not the one knocking people? You said wtf and lol in reference to how much he paid, then said not everyone has to buy coolness. Then in the other post you said $250.00 is cheap to be cool.

And you're the only one I've seen have a problem with MobileHID and slam him on here, then recommend the ____ty ebay HID setups. Saying the majority of good posts come from the seller and the others can be deleted. If that were true why are your posts slamming him still there? The Scion community is too big for some douche to rip people off and get away with it. Hell he replied to your one post and ask for your transaction number. I'm guessing you didn't follow up and see what he would do for you. Otherwise you would've stopped trolling about them sucking. I doubt you would've been good enough to post if he did help you and the problem was resolved.

Geez
Old 11-09-2007, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Someone's jealous =P
Old 11-09-2007, 02:49 AM

I would gladly pay 250.00 to make me cool again. Heck, I might even pay twice as much money to be considered cool if that is what it would take to get me back to planet coolguy in a jiffy.

There are two kinds of people who are NOT cool in this world. Those who were never really cool, no matter how much they tried, and then people like me, who were once considered to be very cool, and then time caught up with them, and the coolness kinda wore off like car upholstery fades in the sunlight after the years go by. That's my level of coolness folks - faded upholstery.

What is this emo stuff? Is that cool nowadays? We had that when I was a teen too, it was called the Cure, or the Smiths, and it sucked then too. Emo.. What does that even mean???? 'Oh, our poor little Billy is so emo now. He only eats crackers, and cuts himself while listening to Poor Tom's Marshmallows (or some other band that you have never heard of)'. I don't know what that even means. Why can't kids just get drunk and break stuff, or huff some gas and blow up dad's prized bowling ball with some pyrodex. Why does everything have to be such a major emotional crisis for people anymore?

They killed manliness is what happened. Tyler Durden had it right when he said that we are a generation of men raised by women. It is no longer cool to be blue collar, or have beefy arms, and work for a living. Cleaning someone's clock is not in style anymore. You are no longer allowed to beat someone up for being a turd. Macho deeds are frowned upon by our society worse than leprosy ever was. I saw a special the other day where they staged a domestic dispute in public to see how bystanders would react, and guess what happened? Not a single person came to the rescue of the woman being pushed around by her supposed hubby. Back in the day they would have keel hauled that guy for his actions. How many of you know what a keel haulin' is without looking it up? Just curious...

I don't even know what the kids these days are wearing or listening to that makes them cool. I mean, I listen to hip-hop, new punk, and the music us good consumers are told is cool. But if I showed up to a concert these days and tried to fit in as one of the cool guys I would easily be spotted and singled out as one of those old dudes just trying to fit in and be cool like everyone else in a heartbeat. WTF, huh???? It's not like I am pinch rolling my pants, or wearing the flannel shirt from my Mudhoney days. Are the vans not cool anymore? Because I traded in my Chuck Taylor's for a pair of vans, and they feel comfy, like mushy slippers do.., and I like them.

You try to find cool in the magazines the kids look at these days, and the damn kids look like they did back when I was in high school. Fashion has not changed that much. So where is my 'Hi, I am an old man button' hiding at? WHERE? I'm not bald, fat, wrinkled, or dorky looking. I don't wear old spice, or hai karate, and I even go as far as to alter the length (and type) of facial hair I have because I am scared that I will not look cool at any length, or stage of stubble growth. Do you kids rock the sideburns these days, or a beard, or goatee, or what? Do you know how scary that is to not know what to do with your freaking facial hair? It's worse than the going to school in your underpants dream. I'm starting to think that it's a huge conspiracy to marginalize me so I just fade into the sunset with the rest of those wonderful days of youth that I would kill to get back.

I'm still raging against the machine you jerks!! I still hate the man. I still flip the bird to authority every chance I get. I turn right on red when I am not supposed to, and I eat all of the free samples in the grocery store, more than you do. So what gives? What do I have to do to be cool again? I refuse to wear a trucker hat, because those are ___ with AIDS. And honestly so are those stupid ringer tees that people wear that have stupid sayings on them like 'Old Yeller's Diner, a doggone good place for eats'.

My XB isn't doing it for me either, and I even sold a fat harley davidson for it, because I was tired of all the wannabe cool guys who wear west coast chopper shirts invading my little island of cool. What was once a perfect utopia of counterculture, filled with outlaws, drug crazed ex-cons, and ugly 'momma's has now become just as commercial as Starbuck's coffee (tm). Thank you Discovery Channel.

Back to my Xb. By anyones standards the thing is pimp. It's slammed, has a few doodads, and stuff and it's got bumps, so wtf to I have to do to get back into the cool? Tell me, because I am to the point where I just want to go home and watch the Lawrence Welk show and sip some boring ___ old man drink after woofing down some old people ice cream, and reading the newspaper. It almost feels like I'm already geriatric.

I am sick and tired of not being carded when I go out for drink anymore. I mean wtf, where is the AARP pin at that all these waitresses see on me when I ask for a Guinness? I know, I am griping like an old man and am going on a huge tirade like this about the damn kids these days! But you have left me no choice. Tony Hawk is still cool, and he is older than I am. Is that what I need to do to be cool? Blow out my knees being Xtreme on some half pipe somewhere? Wow, look mom, that guy sure is cool isn't he? This is all just too much for someone like me to take.

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always _____y. No Fun -- for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax -- This won't hurt."

-Hunter S. Thompson

But on a brighter not, those Rumion window deflectors may be a good start. I think I shall hunt some of those down to spruce up the x-Beetis.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Wow holy crap.....I think my head just exploded.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ominsouic said...."But on a brighter not, those Rumion window deflectors may be a good start. I think I shall hunt some of those down to spruce up the x-Beetis.".. when you find some, how about sharing, old man!!!! lol lol lol.. it's a good thing..... jh
Old 11-09-2007, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

oh my... @_@.. that was the most intense post i've ever read.. well ominsouic if you want i still have 2 more up for grabs for the end of the month.. first come first serve basis..

SinZz--
Old 11-09-2007, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dibbs on one.........

Quick Reply: Corolla Rumion rain deflectors