Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

i am going to be suiciding the back doors on my 08 xB

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 12:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
no way the ride is better i had 20s every crack in the road you feel its like day and night difference
ANYWAY.... i like the ride better and its a matter of choice.... but its gunne be sweeter in a few weeks!
Old 03-18-2009, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what airride are you going with?
Old 03-19-2009, 12:35 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

easystreet
Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_xb_guy_05
easystreet
Are you ordering from Scionpro? Only factory authorized sale prices.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:10 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont know i might drive up to his shop and see whats going on.... but i am not going to do that until the suicides are done!
Old 03-19-2009, 04:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sale price of the gen 2 kit ($2000) ends April 15th
Old 03-20-2009, 03:41 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hy thanks a lot!!! gunna have to check in on that!!! my hinge kit will be in then and the car will be in the shop!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahaha well youll see two now!!! its a beautiful thing!!! except mine is going to be bagged on 22's with lambos in the front...!
The Honda Element has "suicide" doors and they serve a genuine vehicle loading purpose, but as long as you keep the xB2 "B" pillars (and for structural reasons, I think you need to), I guess I really don't see the point. Still, with "lambo"doors in front, I guess you're just playing a fantasy show game, and so whatever appeals to you, enjoy it !
Old 03-20-2009, 04:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TrevorS
hahaha well youll see two now!!! its a beautiful thing!!! except mine is going to be bagged on 22's with lambos in the front...!
The Honda Element has "suicide" doors and they serve a genuine vehicle loading purpose, but as long as you keep the xB2 "B" pillars (and for structural reasons, I think you need to), I guess I really don't see the point. Still, with "lambo"doors in front, I guess you're just playing a fantasy show game, and so whatever appeals to you, enjoy it !
Yeah but the element isn't as good looking as the xb!! Lambos are for show reasons and the bags are just another toy!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 03:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I say got for it. I can't wait to see how it looks with 22's,suicde doors and lambo front doors. It is going to look so rediculous it will be great for a laugh. Another thing, good luck trying to sell it or ever trade it in. Can you "depreciation"?
Old 03-21-2009, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by wrczx3
I say got for it. I can't wait to see how it looks with 22's,suicde doors and lambo front doors. It is going to look so rediculous it will be great for a laugh. Another thing, good luck trying to sell it or ever trade it in. Can you "depreciation"?
He was able to sell his last Scion project and it was even more over the top than what he is planning.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont understand why people have to say derogatory comments that are unnecessary!!! i sold my last one and i dont build cars with the thought of resale in my mind because i have fun with them!!!! so please if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont understand why people have to say derogatory comments that are unnecessary!!!
If you put it out here in a public forum, then you have to be prepared for both positive & negative comments. You don't have to pay attention to them, but you shouldn't be surprised when they come up.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CIONIDE
i dont understand why people have to say derogatory comments that are unnecessary!!!
If you put it out here in a public forum, then you have to be prepared for both positive & negative comments. You don't have to pay attention to them, but you shouldn't be surprised when they come up.
Thank you.

Can't help but quote your sig here as well
Old 03-21-2009, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I guess all that work is not reversible huh?.....what are you going to do when it comes time to get rid of the car?
Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh come on, man! Don't ridicule, that's just not cool !
Originally Posted by ellisinseoul
I guess all that work is not reversible huh?.....what are you going to do when it comes time to get rid of the car?
He'll have a pretty wild ride and a definite show statement! Different people value different things -- you got to allow them space. To each their own !
Old 03-21-2009, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont understand why people have to say derogatory comments that are unnecessary!!! i sold my last one and i dont build cars with the thought of resale in my mind because i have fun with them!!!! so please if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!!
Sorry man, that's the way people are and yes, it's a drag ! I get that your ideas are for you and that's totally cool! Please enjoy !
Old 03-21-2009, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dont be so thin skinned buddy. If you make a post on a public forum and cant take criticism then why post? Do you only like comments and cant take criticism? You may need to grow a set.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TrevorS
Oh come on, man! Don't ridicule, that's just not cool !
Originally Posted by ellisinseoul
He'll have a pretty wild ride and a definite show statement! Different people value different things -- you got to allow them space. To each their own !
Commenting on someones idea I may not like doesn't in any way deny them the right to mess up their car.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:50 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok anyway! hahaha lets get back on topic..... im not thin skinned im just tired of coming on here and reading irrelevant posts to the original reason i started the thread.... but i cant wait to start working on this thing!!!!! it is going to be a lot of fun!

Quick Reply: i am going to be suiciding the back doors on my 08 xB