Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

TSUDO 2008 xB/xB2 dual fireball exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I want this exhaust. Has someone installed this with the Five Axis kit?
Old 08-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

It does not fit the Five Axis kit, "rj" tried it and it seems like it requires major modification to the rear section.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Almost pulled the trigger. Thanks for the reply.. What kind of modifications? I got access to a very skilled welder.. Check his work on my sig...
Old 08-24-2008, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScioXBox
Almost pulled the trigger. Thanks for the reply.. What kind of modifications? I got access to a very skilled welder.. Check his work on my sig...

I have this exhaust and love it, I just got my hands on my friends five axis rear bumper B4 he installed it and to me it just need's to be shimmed down a bit on both sides and pipe's moved a little to the left and right. After that I don't see a problem. I'm problee going to get the five axis kit around DEC for my birthday. I like the exhaust too much and did not wanna pass it up littlle work to make a lip kit fit to me is well worth it.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DREWxB08
I have this exhaust and love it, I just got my hands on my friends five axis rear bumper B4 he installed it and to me it just needs to be shimmed down a bit on both sides and pipe's moved a little to the left and right. After that I don't see a problem.
Do I smell a guinea pig?
Old 08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by CIONIDE
I have this exhaust and love it, I just got my hands on my friends five axis rear bumper B4 he installed it and to me it just needs to be shimmed down a bit on both sides and pipe's moved a little to the left and right. After that I don't see a problem.
Do I smell a guinea pig?

Yes SIR!!!!! Im gonna give it a Shot and work my magic. Like the Tsudo alot def worth the money and def worth modding to fit with a lip-kit.

a tsudo set Def would look good on your ride!!!! hmmmm

and im def glad i have the NF-210's cause the can's rub a little comeing out of some drive ways but still worth it LOL
Old 08-24-2008, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have this exhaust and love it, I just got my hands on my friends five axis rear bumper B4 he installed it and to me it just need's to be shimmed down a bit on both sides and pipe's moved a little to the left and right. After that I don't see a problem. I'm problee going to get the five axis kit around DEC for my birthday. I like the exhaust too much and did not wanna pass it up littlle work to make a lip kit fit to me is well worth it.

Thats what I was thinking.. in that case thats pretty easy to do...I may just go ahead and get me a one.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Here is another Video i took of my 08 xB With Tsudo Exhaust and TRD Intake. A friend of mine was driveing.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=41445045
Old 08-27-2008, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Well just want to thank Speed-Element / Andy again for sending me not only the new bushing but new hanger along with new bolts and extra washers as well. A+++++++ for a great company that stands behide there product, Thank you again.

Exhaust is working out great and sounding great, Def turns heads.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone know whethr or not it will fit flush with the BOMEX rear lip????

I just ordered the BOMEX kit yesterday & now I'm thinking about getting this exhaust
Old 08-27-2008, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well just want to thank Speed-Element / Andy again for sending me not only the new bushing but new hanger along with new bolts and extra washers as well. A+++++++ for a great company that stands behide there product, Thank you again.

Exhaust is working out great and sounding great, Def turns heads.
That's great -- glad to hear it !

Now, if I can just get back to install and tryout mine ! (Thanks for the quick assist for DREWxBOB, Speed-Element !)
Old 08-27-2008, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by ocrida
Anyone know whethr or not it will fit flush with the BOMEX rear lip????

I just ordered the BOMEX kit yesterday & now I'm thinking about getting this exhaust

Another member on the forum had installed it on his xB2 with 5axis kit and said it needed major work to fit.................. I got a hold of a 5axis bumper b4 it was installed on another xb2 and matched the 5axis bumper up to my stock bumper with the Tsudo Exhaust and was only off by a little. im gonna be getting a lip kit DEC and don't see a major problem installing it, I mean I could be wrong but the exhaust is great and well worth making it work with a kit.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by TrevorS

Now, if I can just get back to install and tryout mine ! (Thanks for the quick assist for DREWxBOB, Speed-Element !)

DUDE we gotta get you home!!!! That kit is just waiting to be installed!!!!!!!

Once your home and getting that exhaust installed please let me know what you think, i expect pic's and a review LOL
Old 08-28-2008, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

very nice video & good sound clips
Your xb would sound like a beast if you were 2 add a weapon-r or strup header along w/ your trd intake & exhaust

Good Job!
Old 08-28-2008, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by ocrida
very nice video & good sound clips
Your xb would sound like a beast if you were 2 add a weapon-r or strup header along w/ your trd intake & exhaust

Good Job!

Hey ocrida thanks for the postive feed-back Def glad you and other members enjoyed the videos. I would love a Wepon-R Header W/ S-pipe maybe come DEC for my birthday ill put it on my wish list LOL and hope for the best
I also want there Black BOX Mod as welll def waiting for that MOD to be released.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Utah Scions
SL Member

I want this exhaust. Has someone installed this with the Five Axis kit?
http://www.scionapocalypse.com/forum...php?f=3&t=3445
Old 08-31-2008, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TrevorS

Now, if I can just get back to install and tryout mine ! (Thanks for the quick assist for DREWxB08, Speed-Element !)

DUDE we gotta get you home!!!! That kit is just waiting to be installed!!!!!!!

Once your home and getting that exhaust installed please let me know what you think, i expect pic's and a review LOL
Believe me, I'm looking forward to it ! Got several items waiting and hope to be at them in a couple more weeks! (I'm missing my wheels )
Old 09-02-2008, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Just spoke to Tony with Speed-Element regarding the fitment issues with the 5 AXIS lip kit and the Tsudo dual exhaust system.

They are aware of the issue but have no way of re-designing the exhaust system without a test vehicle. I explained to him that alot of us are interested in buying but don't want to hassle modifying it. Anyone willing to take their car in?

Presently they have about 20 (?) dual exhaust systems in stock. I told him if he were to "modify them to fit" a 5AXIS kit, he would probably sell all of them!

I was thinking of the Borla system (and still may buy it) but it's hard to justify spending that much for just tailpipes/tips.

Sorry for the long rant, but one last thing, the Tsudo exhaust is street-legal in Ca. according to Tony. If I understood him correctly, as long as it is below 95 db(?),not hanging down low and the cat is left alone you're good to go. His exhaust system meets all these criteria. Just sharing.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by shirohako
Just spoke to Tony with Speed-Element regarding the fitment issues with the 5 AXIS lip kit and the Tsudo dual exhaust system.

They are aware of the issue but have no way of re-designing the exhaust system without a test vehicle. I explained to him that alot of us are interested in buying but don't want to hassle modifying it. Anyone willing to take their car in?

Presently they have about 20 (?) dual exhaust systems in stock. I told him if he were to "modify them to fit" a 5AXIS kit, he would probably sell all of them!

I was thinking of the Borla system (and still may buy it) but it's hard to justify spending that much for just tailpipes/tips.

Sorry for the long rant, but one last thing, the Tsudo exhaust is street-legal in Ca. according to Tony. If I understood him correctly, as long as it is below 95 db(?),not hanging down low and the cat is left alone you're good to go. His exhaust system meets all these criteria. Just sharing.

A++++

Its a great system i wish they would modifyingit to make it easy fot the dual lip kits. I have it love it and one the time comes im just gonna modify it to fit onece i get a lip kit, def worth makeing it work.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

I would have got this exhaust if it was single tip...

anyone know how hard/pricey it is to make it into a single?

Quick Reply: TSUDO 2008 xB/xB2 dual fireball exhaust