Notices

Wheelsnext.com Anyone buy from there before?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 05:01 AM

Default Wheelsnext.com Anyone buy from there before?

Has anyone everyone purchased from this site, they have a large variety and good prices just wanted to check on their credibility. Thanks any help is appreciated. I am new at buying rims and tires, kinda lost?
Old 07-08-2007, 06:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

I bought my 18's for my xB1 from them. I have nothing but great things to say about them. They'll even repair your rims for up to 1 year if you curb or damage them in any way. They usually come with Nankang tires, which aren't the best, but I was able to get 20,000 miles out of them, not too bad. Just make sure that if you order from there that you check the tire pressure in all four tires before rolling on them. Mine came running 48 p.s.i. You honestly can't beat their prices though. Once my xB2 gets here (supposed to be here Tuesday), I'll be getting my rims from them.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:29 AM

Can you order just wheels from them... i have a tire sponsor, but i like a set of wheels i see on their site?
Old 07-09-2007, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

I'm sure you can. Just give them a call. I was really pleased with their customer service reps. They'll help you out with whatever.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScioNRG

I ordered my rim/tire combo from them and that was an overall good experience. My order came quickly and was correct. I had to replace just a damaged rim down the line and ordered from them again -- not so good an experience ...

Looks like they base their inventory on selling sets of wheels not individual ones and they didn't want to break up the sets of rims they had in stock. Because of this, they decided to order my rim directly from the manufacturer rather than pulling it from their warehouse stock and it took FOUR weeks of my harrasing them to have it shipped to me. Because of the delay the offered me a $50 credit which I never got and at this point I was tired of fighting with the company so I let it go. On top of this, their price for the wheel wasn't even that great.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:54 PM

Yea...I called yesterday and thier prices get signiciantly higher if you want just wheels....
Old 07-11-2007, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have a friend who ordered from them and as far as i know he cant complain. im gonna order from them once i get my 2nd gen.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have a friend who ordered from them and as far as i know he cant complain. im gonna order from them once i get my 2nd gen.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

can you order other tires then the nangkan ones?
Old 07-19-2007, 04:54 PM

I ordered from them yesterday. The original rim I wanted was not in stock so they offered the HP Racing EVO for the same price. I looked at it and accepted the switch, should be a nice looking package, hyperblack on the NBM xB. When they come in I will follow up with how everything went and pics.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I ordered wheels from them and they sent me the wrong bolt pattern. When I called them up they refused to believe that the wheels would not fit and insisted that I was trying to put them on wrong. After much arguing (and actual shouting matches with customer service) I got them to agree to exchange them but at my cost on the shipping. After several more shouting matches and a call to enkie about the wheel in question, they finally admitted that it was their mistake and let me ship them back on their dime and gave me a full refund. That whole process took about a month during which time enkie decided to discontinue the wheel.

I will never buy from them again.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Is it normal for them to calll you after placing an order from WheelsNext? I got a call from them a few hours after placing an order, but they ended up leaving a message and now I can't get back to them since their CS is closed.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeEyez
Is it normal for them to calll you after placing an order from WheelsNext? I got a call from them a few hours after placing an order, but they ended up leaving a message and now I can't get back to them since their CS is closed.
They will verify your order and offer an extended warranty.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by weidner6
Originally Posted by SnakeEyez
They will verify your order and offer an extended warranty.
Thanks, I was kinda thinking that they would be calling for verification since it's a large purchase. Hopefully I can get back to them tomorrow.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

^^ yup they'll call and verify and prolly offer you some road hazard protection stuff. I emailed them last week cause i need to send my wheels for repair but they never emailed me back, guess i'll have to call them tommorow. But their prices are good and some free repair within 1 yr
Old 08-21-2007, 07:30 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i did, and they are pretty cool...

when i ordered my falken hanabi's they were 750, they told me that the offset was wrong and the price therefore totaled 850 in the end which was cool........i guess.

so i bought them. then i waited 3 weeks. nothing. kept calling. kept getting told warehouse sending warehouse sending, by that point i was known on first name basis hahah. then i find out, they have been out of stock....i coudln't blame the my sales rep though. he was as clueless and as shocked as i was. he hurried up and told me, go ahead and go through the site and pick whatever rims you want. so i picked. evo 5's. he made an AUDIBLE gulp. and said sure. i can do that. laughed and ordered them. i received them within 2 days. TWO days.

good service honestly. once they communicate that is. i applaud, i was the victim of one of those....could have been bad cases....
Old 08-22-2007, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wish they listed the wheel weights...
Old 08-22-2007, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wheelweights.net
Old 08-23-2007, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Bigfieroman
wheelweights.net
Yep, know that site, not everything is listed but a great site, rather comprehensive.